chapter 17

NARRATOR.

ONE WEEK AHEAD WEDDING.

i watched as carter walked down the isle in a beautiful dress that just screamed carters style not to fancy but not to slutty,it was simple simple old carter style,i smiled at how beautiful she looked how happy she looked her smile could light up brighter than new york,if that believable she finally got to dylan and her dad kissed her cheek,and rubbed his eyes a bit,knowing that he didnt have his little angel to look after shes got herself new daddy hah.

the pastor began the service saying today we have this lovely couple,they arent just an ordinary one either,making the church elasp into laughs,here today we are joining Dylan Luke Dauzat and Carter Marie Collins,this is no ordinary wedding service they have asked me to read their vows well carter did cause she admitted that she would cry and wouldnt be audible to here so here is dylans vows,

carter,i want our love story to last forever i want our story to be as sweet and beautiful as the fault in our stars,like gus says thats the thing about pain it demans to be felt,and youve gone through so so much pain that only made you stronger,and im glad that you were and are still strong from what i caused you,and im still sorry i will always always remember what i did to you for three years,three years of hell without our friendship,i believe that to this day things happened for a reason which only will bring us closer,i feel so close to you i feel like were twins with a twin bond but closer,stronger,and more loving. i love you carter from the day you moved across the street from me,i remember you trying to carry a box into the house and i just watched you,then uh..saw you fall and i came over to help you pick up the stuff and thats the day we met,we were just going into second grade.i remember in fifth grade we made each other presents on valentines day i made you that letter bead bracelet with C and D friendship on it,and you made me a necklace a locket to be exact,inside was a picture of us from our first sleep over,when both our moms took pictures of us. im glad to be able to say that in a bit it will be offical that i get to spend the rest of my life with you carter im going to grow old with the woman i love and want to hold you forever in my arms treat you like royality. i love you that love grows more and more each day even when were apart.

----------------------------------

dylan you may kiss the bride,he leans in and gives carter a very emotional and passion filled kissed and they walk down the isle smiling so wide and big,i know what dylan did to carter in school and they overcame that, carter was bullied into love....

the end.