chapter 13

carter

3 months later.

things have been great dylan and i have sex and make love so much...making us clse and closer together,and i love it i love him,i wanna spend my life with him.
today was my birthday,im offically 19! dylans birthday is in a couple weeks,and i wanna make it special. maybe a night of love. if you know what im saying. hahah.

but anway i wake up to an empty bed i frown until i smell somthing really good my mouth waters i hear footsteps i rush out of the bed and hide in the closet and see dylan walk in with a tray of my breakfst classics,waffles,eggs,bacon and juice. he sets it down and walks out of the room confused,i sneak up behnd him and jump on him making him scream in a high pitched girly scream in fear,and i kiss his earlobe and laugh saying sorry babe,and jump off and give him a sweet peck teasing him a bit and walk away,making him grunt and whin carter... i ask what innocently. but finally give in smirking,i walk to him as he now stands in the doorway of his bedroom and i grab his shirt collor part pulling him into the room closing the door and push him lightly against the door kissing him tangling my fingers into his soft fluffy hair,we pull away and i say thank you dylan for breakfasr i eat quickly and get dressed,we decided to go on a walk we ended up at the park,sitting on the same swing facing each other making my legs wrap his sides and im sitting on his lap.we just sit there which doesnt bother me,im glad we can get out of the house and not have sex every second,if we didnt get out of the house i probably wouldnt be able to walk. no joke. ha welcome to story time about my sex life with dylan,hahahaha just kidding..

dylan then spoke up and asked if i would move in with him,i thought about it and said nnn...yes. dylan i would love to live with you,even through we kinda already do,but i would like somewhere more private peaceful.