Chapter 2: Missing key to my heart

Lucy POV 🔑
Such a terrible liar, I know something is wrong, but why won't he tell me? Natsu isn't that type of person who would space out and worry what the future has in store for him. He also doesn't even keep secrets from people.. It really worries me...

With my frustration, my head began aching. In the distance, I could see Fairy Hills, Fairy Tail dormitory. I then felt something vibrate on my waist, it was my communication lacrima (new invention Warren manufactured that allows you to communicate with people through it.)

It was Levy calling me so I answered. "Hey Levy." "Hi Lu-chan!" Levy responded. "When are you coming over? It's almost sunset." I nearly forgot about Levy's invitation. She's inviting me over at her place to give me some ideas for my book.

"I'm on my way their." "Great! I already have an idea for your book." "Can't wait to hear them. See yah." I hang up and make my way to Levy's dormitory.

Time Skip

I arrive at Levy's dormitory, I could hear Wendy and Charle from across the hall. I proceed to knock on the door. "Coming!" Levy shouted on the other end of the door. In an instant she opened it and greeted me.

"Hey Lu-chan!" "Hi Levy." I settled in at her room and took out my journal to write down some of Levy's ideas for my book.

"Oh Lu-chan, I almost forgot to tell you that Wendy is making a sponge cake for us to help concentrate. Brain food!" Levy announced.

"Oh well, I am craving for some cake." I replied. "Me too." Levy grinned and chuckled.

"Alright Levy, give me some inspiration. "Oh right. So I was thinking of making it a romance novel. What do you think?" A romance novel? I don't believe I've written a romance novel..."Im not sure..."

What do I know about romance...I never really fell...in love... "Oh come on Lu-chan, I don't think you have written a romance novel yet. Try something new."

"That's the thing...I never really wrote one...If I'm going to make a book it has to have passion."

"That's were I come in. To help you." Levy said. *Sighs* "Alright...where do we begin?" I murmured. Instantly after speaking, someone was knocking on the door.

"Oh that must be Wendy." Levy said with excitement. I followed Levy to the door and waited for her to open and greet whoever was in the other end.

It was Juvia.

She held a book in her hand. "Oh hi Juvia, are you here to return my book?" Levy asked.

"Yes, Juvia really enjoyed reading it. The main character reminded me of Gray-sama." Juvia looked over Levy and noticed me.

"Oh hi Lucy-san." I'm relieved that I'm not being called "love rival" anymore. "Hey Juvia." I replied. "What are you guys doing?" "I'm helping Lu-chan with her book."

Juvia invites herself in, leaving the book on the table in Levy's room.

"Juvia is astonished by the majority of books you have in one single room." "Hehe yea..." Levy murmured whilst closing the door.

"So do you guys have any ideas for the book?" Juvia asked. "Well, we agreed on making it a romance novel." "Uuuu, Juvia thinks it's a pleasant idea."

Another knock on the door was heard. Levy opens the door and on the other end was a blue haired girl with 3 jumbo sized sponge cakes, enough to feed about 4 people. It was Wendy. Behind her was Erza holding 1 more jumbo sized sponge cakes. Erza face was mixed with thrill and delight. "Sorry, she begged me to make her a sponge cake..." Wendy murmured.

"Maybe brining sweets was a bad idea..." Levy muttered. Erza looked at Levy as if she was about to butcher her..."D-did I say bad? I meant good!" Levy stuttered.

Erza had a smirk in her face. We all laughed in union until it died out.

Time Skip

Everyone is settled down and eating their cake while I haven't even laid a hand on mines. The cake was coated with a light texture and had a well placed strawberry as the topping and surrounding it was chocolate frosting. I took a bite out of it and instantly fell in love with the mouth watering taste. So this is love? Pshh yea right. Who would fall in love with an inanimate object? I look over at Erza and by the looks of it, she's in love...

"Alright, brain storming time." Levy announced. "We already got a genre, now we need the plot." "What's the genre?" Wendy asked. "Romance!" Levy answered.

Erza's eyes widen. "Write about me and this cake." "Huh?!?!" I shouted. "Now why would we write about a novel about two lovers when one of them is an inanimate object?!?!"

"I don't find anything wrong with that..." Erza murmured. "Juvia thinks it's ok. After all, the cake is beautiful , but Gray-sama is more handsome." Said Juvia. "Don't you think it's a bit odd." I said.

"It's love Lucy, something you feel when you like someone." Levy explained. "I know what it is...but that's no human..." "Ok now, let's just write about something else..." Wendy murmured.

"By the way Erza, I thought you liked Jellal..." Levy giggled. Erza starts blushing. Levy dares to say that to Erza, what was she thinking?!?! "And I thought you liked Gajeel. I know what went down at the Blue Pegasus hot spring." Erza shot back. "What how?!?!" Levy yelled, embarrassed.

"Oh yea..." Juvia said, looking sinister. Levy turns and looks at Juvia, shocked. "You told her?!?!" Levy screamed. "Now now, no reason to get mad at me. You lured me into the hot spring by making me believe that Gray-sama was in the women side of the hot spring." Levy looked at Juvia with an annoyed glare.

"That escalated quickly..." Wendy muttered. "Wait so what happened?" I curiously asked. "Well-" Levy attempts to cover Juvia from speaking, but Erza began telling the story.

"From what I heard, Ichiya did something...and was thrown by Elfman, and Gajeel was hit by Ichiya. The impact made Gajeel break through the wall between the men and women hot spring, landing on Levy...naked."

"Nooooo!" Levy yelled. She covered her face. "You're lucky that happened to you. Juvia would have loved it if Gray-sama and Juvia got in a situation like that." Juvia said.

"Ok enough about me. What about Lu-chan?!?!" Levy said as she continues to hide her face.

"What about me?" "You and Natsu..." Me and Natsu? "Yea, you hang around with him a lot." Juvia said. I can feel myself blushing..."Mirajane told me what happened this afternoon." I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach. "It's nothing..."

"Oh come Lu-chan, spit it out." "Can we just help Lucy-San with her book? I'm getting tired of hearing about who we like." Wendy yelled, annoyed. "Aw, but Wendy-San, we were about to get to the good part." Juvia muttered. "Yea I guess it's enough for now before we end up getting to a topic that is too inappropriate for her." Erza explained.

"Fine..." Levy and Juvia said in sync. Why do they want to know about me and Natsu? I was only worried about him..."Alright, brain storming for real this time..." Levy announced. "We still need to discuss about the plot. Lu-chan, any ideas?" "I've said it before, I don't know anything about love..."

"Remember what I said about love? Love is something you feel when you like someone." Levy said. "Have you at least ever felt your heart racing when you see someone." Juvia questioned.

"I may be a celestial wizard with many keys, but I don't have one that can open up my heart..."

----------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked this chapter, made it a little longer for you guys. Can't wait to see the new Fairy Tail episode tonight ^_^