Chapter 4: The rose

Lucy POV 🔑
"I got to go now, Porlyusica wants me to learn more dragon slayer and healing magic at my dormitory." Wendy said. "Oh ok. Good luck Wendy." Levy farewelled.

An hour later

We began talking about the next Fantasia at Mangolia.

"I can't wait to go to the Fantasia parade!" Levy yelled, excited. "You do know the Fantasia parade begins next month..." Ezra muttered. "Oh I know, but it's really close. It's been about 8 years since we went to the parade."

"Juvia can't wait to go with Gray-Sama!" Juvia said, excited. "I heard that if you volunteer for community services, you can get anything at shops for free." I mentioned.

Erza's eyes lid up after mentioning about volunteering. "I will venture through Magnolia and find the best and expensive cake there is!" She yelled, wielding her sword in the air.

"Hehe, yea..." Levy and I said, nervously. "Juvia can go buy gifts for Gray-sama! Maybe even give him another Juvia body pillow!"

"I think ONE is enough!" Levy and I yelled. "Well where can you sign up at?" Erza asked. "At the Mangnolia city hall." I answered.

"Oh that's near to that popular magic city." Levy said. "Oh yea. Maybe we should have a little vacay over there." I said.

"Hmm, a vacation would be great..." Erza said, thinking. "We can stay there for about a week."

"Yay!" Levy yelled as she jumped out of her seat. "Alright, we leave first thing tomorrow morning and meet up at the guild." Erza continued.

Unexpectedly, we heard Wendy scream and immediately rushed to her dorm. Outside of her dorm, we heard Porlyusica laughing. We gently opened the door and knew what Porlyusica was laughing at. Wendy's hair has changed into a Afro.

"You did the spell wrong Wendy." Porlyusica said. "I'm sorry..." Wendy whimpered. "*sighs* Wendy this is your fifth time attempting to do the spell..."Porlyusica said. "I know I'm sorry." Wendy whimpered.

"I'll come again next week and please practice a lot more. One more thing, do something about your hair...it's sorta an Afro now..." Porlyusica said, leaving Wendy's dormitory.

Wendy slowly reached for her hair and began touching it. "Huh?!?!" Wendy yelled. "Hehe, I'll call Cancer over..." I said taking out my keys.

"Golden gate key of the crab, Cancer!" I said, summoning cancer. Cancer appeared and immediately saw the monstrosity on Wendy's head.

"Ebi, that doesn't look good on you. Let's try a cute and innocent look." Cancer takes out his scissors and began doing her hair. Cancer quickly finishes and took a look at her hair. "That's better ebi"

"Hehe, thanks Cancer." Wendy Cancer summons himself back to the celestial world. "Now I want to see Lu-chan with an Afro." Levy said, giggling. "Huh?!?!" I yelled.

Everyone began laughing from what Levy said. Soon after I began to laugh along with them. "So Wendy, after you left we were planning on going to the Mangnolia city hall to register for community service hours then head over to this popular city that is filled with all sorts of magic, and probably stay there for about a week." Levy informed to Wendy. "Want to come along?"

"Sorry but I'll have to pass...I got to practice a lot more on my magic." Wendy replied back. "That's understandable. I'm sure it will pay off." Erza said. "You girls should leaving now, it's getting late. Especially you Lucy, you don't want to get jumped while heading home would you now?" Charle said.

Everyone turned and looked at the clock. 11:35. "Oh I guess it's time for me to head back to my apartment. See you guys tomorrow!" I said, waving goodbye to everyone.