Chapter 5: On board

Natsu POV 🔥

It's early in the morning and there's only a few people at the guild. Gajeel is playing his bass guitar on stage in front of only three audiences. Romeo, Gramps and Warren.

In the distance I could see Gray walking towards the guild with his hands in his pockets.

As he approached, I began having flashbacks of the fight Gray and I had last night. "Shit..." I said, with my voice lowered.

I heard a familiar voice calling for me. I turned and saw a familiar blue haired wearing Mystogan's outfit. It was Jellal.

"Natsu have you seen Erza?" Jellal said under Mystogan's mask. "I must speak with her, immediately."

"I don't know...I just got here. But you can go ahead and tell me so if I do find her, I can inform her about everything you tell me."

"It's best not to tell you..."

He walks away and continues to search for Erza around the guild.

Why won't he tell me?

"Oiii, Natsu!" I turn around to see Gray about a feet away from me. "Why was Erza pulling that wagon that she always seem to have whenever she's traveling..."

"Oh her and the girls are going to take a trip over to this city and have a little vacay."

The music came to a stop. Soon after, the sound of running footsteps was all I could hear.

"Salamander! What city are talking about?" Gajeel questioned.  "Huh? Do you think I know?!?!" I shot back.

"Could it be that they're going to
Soru city?" Gajeel said under his breath. "Take me to the girls!"

"No need to worry, we're going. Without them knowing. Ninja mode." I said, acting like a ninja. "We?!?!" Gray yelled. "Hell yea!" I yelled with excitement.

"I'll pass." Gray said, crossing his arms. "By the way Gajeel, why are you so concerned about what city the girls are going to?" Gray questioned.

"There's this city called Soru and from what I've heard, they sell really good bass guitars."

"Really...you're going there to buy a bass guitar?!?!" "Yea, you got a problem with that?!?!" Gray and Gajeel grab each other's shirt and before they could throw a punch, a yell from behind interrupted them.

"What did I say about fighting?!?!" We slowly turned and saw the red haired demon. Erza.

"E-Erza!!!" We yelled in sync. Erza summons her sword and wield it in her hand. "It appears that you three never learn. Well I shall decapitate you. OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!!"

"I did nothing!" I said, innocently raising my hands in the air. "Gray where do you think you're going?!?!" Erza yelled. Gray looked at Erza with a frighten face.

We were cornered and Erza looked furious. "Natsu you're first!" Erza yelled.

"Why me?!?!" I yelled back.

"An idiot like you always disobey me!" She wield her sword in the air. "Jellal is looking for you!" Erza froze right when her sword was about a few inches above my head.

"Jellal?" Erza muttered. "Where is he?"

"Somewhere around the guild..." I murmured "You three got lucky..." Erza said, with a sinister look. She tramped away from us and began looking for Jellal.