【 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑦 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑔𝑢𝑒 】

〖 𝑇𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒 〗 : 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟

〖 𝑆𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 〗: Your future on the cheer team relies on you not failing your next exam. (Un)fortunately, Gavin Reed is here to save the day and the only 'D' you get is the one in his pants

〖 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 〗: nsfw 18+, perv!Gavin, slight bimbo!reader, dubcon, gavin's pov, clothed sex, reader doesn't finish (sorry), fingering, dirty talk

✧✧✧

Gavin leaned back against one of the old, wooden chairs that littered the library. He spun his pencil lazily between his fingers, watching as people passed by his table. He didn't necessarily need to study, but it was helpful to review every now and then.

The first thing he noticed about you was the bright blue and gold uniform that you donned every Friday night. The second thing he noticed was how little it left to the imagination. You were sunshine wrapped in a tight uniform, and he could barely keep his eyes off you.

He turned his head and there you were, bouncing nervously on your heels.

"Hey, um... Gabriel, right?" you greeted, nervously biting your lip.

He set his pencil down and looked up at you. "It's Gavin," he corrected, deadpanning.

"Ohmygod, I'm so sorry," you gasped. He waved you off, avoiding the urge to roll his eyes.

You took a seat across from him, fidgeting with the strap of your bag. His eyes were glued to your form, raking over every inch of exposed skin. You were... distracting, to say the least.

You leaned forward slightly, your cleavage just barely visible over the neckline of your shirt. Gavin took you in, committing the image in front of him to memory. You weren't doing it on purpose. Or maybe you were. Either way, he wasn't complaining.

"I need a favor," you started, twirling a strand around your finger. "I'm, like, really bad at history, and my coach said that if I fail this next exam then I'm off the team."

He raised a brow, "What does this have to do with me?"

You flushed, looking down at the table. "I need a tutor."

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table. His lips quirked up into his usual smirk.

"You want me to tutor you?"

"Please?" you begged, your voice soft and pleading.

He lets his eyes trail over your form once more. Your soft lips formed into a pout as you waited for his answer.

"I don't know... What's in it for me?" he asked, leaning back in his chair.

You blinked, slightly taken aback. He bet you weren't used to not immediately getting what you wanted.

"I could pay you, I guess," you offered.

He shook his head. "Not interested in your money, sweetheart."

"Please, Gavin. I'll do anything. I just need to pass," you plead, clasping your hands in front of you.

Anything? His mind makes a beeline for the gutter, and from the way your cheeks flushed, he was pretty confident you realized it too.

He leaned closer to you, "Anything?" he echoed, his voice low. You swallowed nervously but didn't back away.

"I just... I need your help, alright?" you said, avoiding his gaze.