Nico x Reader (2)

Your POV

We got to the mansion and I went and changed into something more comfortable (pic). I went back downstairs and I found Nico staring at me.

"Like what you see?" I teased.

"Yeah" was all he said, like he was in a trance.

"Your not to bad yourself" I whispered in his ear. I then kissed his cheek and walked over to get an apple that I had collected from a tree the other day.

Nico's POV

I looked around the place she lived and it seemed abandoned. I noticed she was gone and went to search for her. As I came into what looked like the living room she came down the stairs. She looked like an angel as she walked down.

"Like what you see?" She asked, her voice slipping from her beautiful lips.

"Yeah" I said still in the trance I was in.

She came closer and whispered in my ear. "Your not to bad yourself" she whispered. Then proceeded to kiss my cheek ever so slowly and softly. At this point my trance was ended. I blushed the deepest shade of read I could. She didn't get to far and I grabbed her by her waist. She blushed as deep as me.

I got close to her ear and said,

"I thinks it's time we go, but in my style" I said roughly into her ear. I felt her shiver under my touch.

"Don't let go" I said as darkness took over. I felt her put her hands on my chest and bury her head in between them. I had both hands wrapped around her waist. I pull her tighter towards me as we almost reach camp half blood.

I feel ourselves get there and I fall into the ground with (Y/N) unto of me. All I see is the trees of the forest and her
(E/c) eyes with tears threatening to spill and a worried look on her face. I see her lips moving, but I can't hear her beautiful voice.

"Go get help" was all I managed to get out before blackness took over once again.

There will be a part three.