Awkward Quest Part 1

This was idea was @HelloNora

Percy ran back to the Poseidon to tell his sister the great news. They were going to go on a quest for Lord Apollo to get a special Bow and Arrow.

"(Y/N) (Y/N) WE ARE GOING ON A QUEST!" Percy yelled at a sleeping
(y/n). He chuckled lightly before pushing her off the bed.

Nico's POV

I walked into the Poseidon cabin looking for my best friend and crush, (Y/N) (L/N). As I walk in I stood by the door way looking at Percy push her off the bed. I chuckled as she brought the blanket with her to the ground. Once she reached the floor she pulled the blanket over herself falling back to sleep. I chuckled as I walked in.

"Don't worry Percy I'll get her up" I told him. He nodded his head.

"Yeah just tell her to come and talk to me I have to tell her we have a quest to go on" he said running out the door.

I walk over to (y/n) and I start to shake her lightly.

"Go away Perce!" She told me pushing me away. For a girl she was pretty strong. I chuckled.

"It's not Percy" I said pushing her to wake up.

"Go away Neeks!" She said. I laughed.

"Not until you wake up" I said shaking her more.

"Leave me alone!" She said pulling the blanket over her head.

"Never!" I grabbed the blanket from her and started to run to the back of the cabin. I thought I had out run her when I turn around she tackled me to the ground. She fell onto me. We both started to blush deep red. I noticed she was also just wearing a black tank top with short blue pajama shorts.

"Guess you got her up didn't you?" Someone said from behind us. She rolled off of me to sit up and see who it was.

"It's not what you think Percy!" (Y/n) said making things more awkward.

"Okay sure..." He said walking out giving me a glare. Once he left we sat in an awkward silence.

"YOU PERV GET OUT IM IN MY PAJAMAS!" (Y/n) said grabbing the blanket putting in front of herself to cover up. She then pushed me out of the cabin.

"Just wait there!" She said as she walked inside.

When she came out she was wearing a camp half blood shirt with black shorts and white converse. She had her hair in a pony tail with a braid. She had her necklace at her hand (which turned into a sword).

"Can you put it on?" She asked blushing a bit. "I tried but I couldn't" she added. I got the necklace from her hand and then turned her around. As I hooked the necklace, I heard footsteps walking close by but to ignored it.

"Done" I said turning her back around. We looked into each others eyes for a minute or two.

"It's not what you think Perce!" I heard a voice behind us mocking (Y/n)'s.

We turn towards the voice to see the one and only, Percy Jackson. Again.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment. Again. But we have a quest to go to
(Y/n)." He said rolling his eyes.

"REALLY?! I GET TO GO ON A QUEST?!" She asked really excited.

"Well yeah I've been meaning to tell you but your always busy" He said crossing his hands and looking my way.

I put my hands up and say " you just seem to find us at awkward moments."

"Yeah right. Anyways you have to chose another person to take to the quest because it has to be three people."  Percy said putting his hands on his hips.

"Hmm. Who is going to want to go with us?" She asked oblivious that I was there. I rolled my eyes and waved to her.

"I'll be going now tell me who the person was" I say walking off to the Hades cabin.

Your POV

Percy face palmed in front of me.

"Sometimes I think your stupider that me, (y/n)" he said.

"Why would you say that?" I asked confused.

"He obviously wanted you to pick him. CAUSE HE LIKES YOU" Percy said waving his hands around causing people to look our way. I pulled him in to the cabin to get more privacy.

"Why would you say that? We are BBFFFFLLLSSS. It's just friendly love" I say packing some stuff.

"Think what you want to think but it's a fact that he wants to go" He told me.

"Well maybe that part is true. I'll go ask him" I said skipping out of the cabin.

I get to the Hades cabin and knock the way Anna does in Frozen.

"What do you want (Y/n)?" He said through the door.

"I want you to pack your stuff, your going on that quest with me and Perce" I yelled through the door.

"Really?!" He said opening the door and looking at me with hope.

"Of course!" I say. He suddenly picked me up and started twirling me. We both laughed but he quickly put me down and took his hands off of me. We both started to blush.

"Um... W-well I s-should ge-get back to p-packing" He said walking inside.

"Okay see you later" I said waving awkwardly.

As I walked to Cabin 3 I saw Piper walking out. She saw me and mouthed good luck. I mouthed why back but she just shook her head laughing.

I carefully walk into the Poseidon Cabin

"Perce, why was Piper here?" I say in a worried tone.

"Oh nothing just showing me a few things" he said with some photos in his hand.

"What do you think about this one? Or maybe this one?" He said handing me the photos. They from me and Nico when I told him he can go on the quest with me. I was speechless. How did she get them so fast?

"Oh let me guess..... It's not what it seems" he said rolling his eyes. "I don't think Nico should go."

"Why?!" I said a bit angry.

"Because your getting to close to him, don't you think?" He said starting to get angry.

"What?! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS
F-R-I-E-N-D-S!" I said.

"Don't sass me Ms.Sass" he replied.

"He's going whether you like it or not"  I say.

"As long as I don't have to deal with your mushy stuff" he said sighing.

"Yay! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I say running up to him. I gave him a big bear. He hugged me back as if he was going to lose me.

"Okay Perce you have to let me go. I need to pack up my stuff." He pulled out of the hug and went to go pack his things as well.

'Oh this is going to be super fun! Me, my brother, and Nico' I thought

Please read my author note in the next chapter....