Okay Last part

I promise this is the last part. Please request a oneshot and I'll try my best to do it. I did not draw the picture. I suck at drawing

Your POV

As Nico said those words I was left star struck, and I didn't know what to think. Being the daughter of Poseidon was a grand privilege and being blessed by two Gods was something that I wasn't expecting.

As I was left speechless, I heard someone running towards me and I turned to see it was Percy.

"Well what happened to you?" He questioned.

"Umm Percy, she's umm your sister" Nico said.

"But what's with all the get up" he asked still not fully taking in the news that I was his sister.

"Yeah about that she's also blessed by the Lord Apollo and lady Aphrodite" Nico replied rubbing the back of his neck. Percy stared at me and all three of us stood in an awkward silence.

"Woah woah wait SISTER?!?!" Percy yelled.

"Yeah that's what I said" Nico replied rolling his eyes. Percy came up to me and gave me a big bear hug.

"I never thought I'd actually have a family a sister" he said sobbing into my shoulder.

"Me either" I said crying into his shoulder. We didn't notice that more campers came around looking at us. As Percy broke the hug he said.

"All hail (F/n), daughter of Poseidon blessed by Lord Apollo and Lady Aphrodite. My sister" he said grabbing my hand. I pulled him into another hug as everyone around us clapped.

I looked around and I saw Nico leaning on a tree far from the group. We looked at each other and he smiled. I blushed a bit and smiled back, a real smile.

Everyone went off to celebrate and to spread the news. I stayed back and walked towards Nico. He looked at me curiously.

"Why aren't you with the rest celebrating?" he asked .

"I should be asking you the same thing Death boy" I said teasingly, taking a step closer towards him.

"Well I'm not the guy that likes big crowds" he said running his hands through his saggy black hair. It was silent for a while as he stared at me.

" Do I look bad? Why are you staring at me?" I asked clutching my hand. I bit my lip and looked up at him. His eyes looked back at me softly.

"You look beautiful, even more than Lady Aphrodite herself" he said as his hand went up to my cheek.

"Um Th-thanks" I said as my cheeks were stained with red.

We both stared into each others eyes, unconsciously leaning in. He looked down at my lips and then back up at my eyes as if asking permission to kiss me. I nodded slightly and he closed the gap between us connecting our lips together like two puzzle pieces. His lips were cold but soft. My eyes closed as i melted into the kiss. Everything around me was gone and It was only me and Nico in a world of our own.

As he pulled away he rested his forehead on mine. He took my hands into his. He stood up straight and looked at me.

"Would you be my Snow White and ill be your Prince Charming" He said looked at my eyes with a small sparkle.

"How about your my Ghost King and Ill be your Ghost Queen" I said giggling slightly.

"Sounds like a plan" he said chuckling lightly as we start to walk back to camp. We held hands and i rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you (Y/n), I really do" he said.

"I love you to my Death boy" I replied back.

Okay I need feedback on how I did. I think I did god but feel like some parts could have been a lot more better. Give me request that you want me to do and i will give them a shot.

REMEMBER TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT TEAM NICO!!!!

-Nico Di Angelo's Girlfriend