2

Meygan

We walked into the house after going to the movies. When we turned the corner, we all saw something none of us wanted to see. "What the héll are you doing?" Tyson was on the couch making out with his girl friend, Avery. He jumped up off the couch. Mikey gave Tyson a confused look. " UMM.. Little T, why are you not wearing a shirt?" Tyson put his shirt on. "What is it to you? And don't call me Little T. I'm not a seventh grader anymore. I am seventeen years old." Tyson and Avery got up and left. Dani looked confused. "Since when is Tyson so rude." I shook my head. "He doesn't really get along with Mikey or any of the guys." Mikey laughed. "You got your words back words, Megs. It's more like he really doesn't like us at all. He hates us." "He doesn't hate you, he just hates it because you treat him like a little kid." Luke got up. "Where you going." I asked. "I need some fresh air." Mikey got up and picked up a piece of paper. "Hey guys. We should go to this party." I took the card from him and read it. "No. We can not go to Shawn's party." " Why not?" "Because it's like all of Tyson's friends and we will be with a bunch of drunk seventeen year olds." Mikey smirked. "All the more reason to go. Let's have some fun."

When I opened my door, it stank of achol. Luke looked a little tense. "You guys can head in. I will meet you in there." Luke says. Everyone disappeared into the crowd of people on the lawn. I stayed with Luke. "What's wrong?" I asked him sincerely. "Nothing. I just wanted to hang out here for a little bit. You can go in." Luke says. He's hiding something. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm gonna find out. "I don't wanna go in. I agree with you. I wanna get some fresh air." I say. I sounded like a innocent little girl. Luke started to pull something out of his pocket. Then he quickly shoved it back in. "You look nice in that outfit." says Luke. My cheeks turn a deep shade of red. "What's in your pocket?" I blurt out. Why did I say that? "It's nothing." he says. "Come on. You can tell me anything." I say to him. "You can't tell any of your friends. But..... Its weed."

------------------------------------

Hey guys! This chapter was partly written by me. And partly written by noah. What will be Meygan's reaction to the drugs? Will she take some? Who knows about the drugs? Will someone find out about them? You'll just have to wait and see!

I hope your enjoying this book. I would've updated earlier but its my step aunts birthday. And we had a party for her. She turned 16 today so yeah. Sorry. You guys probably don't care. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Song: Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic at the Disco

I love this song. This song is an absolute wonderful song. I also love songs by Panic at the Disco. They are a wonderful band. If you like them or the song let me know. Also if you have any suggestions for songs or anything for the story, let me know. Thanks for anyone who is reading this.

~Squid