5

Gabby

X

X

X

X

I wake up the next morning to someone next to me snoring. I look over. Its Calum. Where am I at? I look around. I'm at Meygan's. What room? Her guest bedroom. I slowly get up, trying not to wake up Calum. I fail miserably. The snoring stops. "Morning." Calum says sounding hung over. "Morning." I say back. He is kinda cute. I'm just afraid my parents won't like him. He seems to get drunk a lot. He's in a punk band. He seems kinda edgy. He seems like a bad boy kinda guy. But I don't really know him, so I can't judge. I slowly walk to the door. I open the door. And I see something I probably wasn't supposed to see. "Oh. Hi." Luke says his lips breaking apart from Meygan's. "Hi. I'm really sorry. I didn't know you guys were out here." Then I hear footsteps. Calum comes to stand beside me. "Morning." he says to Meygan and Luke. "Morning." They both say back. "What's for breakfast?" Calum says taking a wiff of something cooking downstairs. I slowly walk downstairs. If I see two more people making I might run. I walk into the kitchen to see Michael making eggs, bacon, and french toast. "Hi." he says to me. "Hi." I say awkwardly. "Where is everyone else?" he asks looking behind me and past me. "Upstairs." I say. Then I hear a bunch of footsteps coming from the stairs. Then a bunch of people coming into the kitchen and grabbing plates. They all pass me to get food. As everyone else is getting food, I'm standing in the doorway awkwardly. Tyson bumped into me while walking through the door. "Watch we're you going, Ty." "Bite me." Calum shoved Ty. "Dude that's no way to speak to a girl." Tyson rolled his eyes. "Fück off." Tyson left and I walked over to Calum. "You defended me." He smiled. "Of course I did." He leaned in to kiss me. His lips were soft and delicate. When we broke apart, we got breakfast. I went and sat down. It was fun we talked and laughed. Tyson was obviously upset about his break up with Avery. Luke leaned over a whispered to him. "Don't be upset T. She was a bítch." Tyson laughed and we moved on with the convo. "So I'm thinking that we head out to the mall for the day." Meygan said. All the boys except Luke and Tyson groaned. "Come on guys it will be fun." Tyson said. "Ugh. But the drive alone is like an hour and then we have to watch them shop for shoes and tampons or whatever else they buy." Calum said. Mikey spoke up. "I think we should go The Blaze to instead." The Blaze was a local club. "No! Not fair I'm not old enough to get in." Tyson complained. "Please we all know you have a fake ID." I said. He sighed. "Yah I did. But I lent it to Shawn because we look so much alike and then he got mugged." Everyone laughed. "It's not funny. I haven't had a drink sense Shawn's party and before that I went two months." They laughed again. "Why didn't you take some from the kitchen?" Meygan teased. "Because mom locks the liquor cabinet." Mikayka interrupted the conversation. "We still need to decide where we are going." Mikey complained. "I really wanna party at The Blaze." Tyson was in a rapid text conversation for five minutes. "Okay, I can have a new fake ID in less than two hours." We were all a little confused but we were ready to party.

Three hours later Shawn stopped by to drop of Tyson's ID. "Dude what the fück your an hour late." Shawn shrugged. "I got shít to do." Tyson shut the door and looked my way. "I can't deal with other people." He stormed off and Calum came into the room. "I'm hungry. What do you think about pizza?" I laughed. "I think you just ate breakfast, and we have things to do we can't sit around eating all day." He grabbed me and pulled me into an embrace. "I don't wanna do anything." I pushed him. "Go get around." He smirked and walked off. Man I love they way it looks when he smirks.