4

Meygan

I woke up and Luke was already gone. I got up and put on a T-shirt. When I got down stairs I saw an all too familiar face waiting for me. "Tyson, what do you want?" He rolled his eyes. "I wanted to tell you that I got out guys a gig." All the girls ran into the room. Dani jumped on the couch. "Where? Tell me where before I lose it." Tyson Pushed her back. "Okay just back up. You guys are playing the Annual Mid-Summer Nights Party at Lola's." Me and all the girls shrieked. Gabby was literally dying. "That party is filled with huge producers. How did you get us in?" Tyson popped his collar. "Well, when you have the connections I have, it is easy." I scoffed. "And by connections you mean Talia." Talia has been Ty's best friend for years. Tyson laughed and left.

Luke came over and sat down next to me. He put his arm around me. I leaned into him. Mikey walked in and sat down right in between me and Luke. "You will need a set list and your outfits." "Mikey, I know." I laughed. "The girls and I are gonna have a meeting." I glanced at the clock on my phone. "Speaking of, I need to go. See you tonight." I grabbed my keys and headed out to Dani's house.

I pulled into my driveway after the meeting. I head up to the house. The other girls pulled in behind me.

When we walked in the door Ty ran out. "You guys we need to go now. The party starts in an hour."

We all walked into Lola's and started to set up on the huge stage in the front of the restaurant.

An hour later people started filling up the restaurant. We took off straight into our set list.

About half way through the party, I hear: "You lying, cheating, slüty, bítch." Avery came storming out of the kitchen with Tyson following behind screaming. "You made out with my best friend. In the break room. And of all times now on my big break Lola left me in charge. It was my first big job here." Avery walked out of the door flipping off Ty. "Whatever. Your nothing but a conceited düche bag." The party want silent.

*

*

*

*

Hello! Sydney and I both would like to thank all of those who read this book. School will be starting for us in one week so we will not be able to write quite as much. But we will try to keep up on our writing. We hope you like this book.

Song: Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez.

Some people may find her music a little creepy but I love her.

If you have questions/comments you can contact us by messaging this account or either of our single accounts

Xoxo_broadwayboy to contact me
Or
Squid11 to contact sydney.

~Noah