Chapter 91: Are We Really Trading?

Hearing Wu Heng's plan to trade food for guns, Li Yanhong was still a bit stunned.

Not to mention that the value of food is no less than that of guns at this time, but the road to the prison isn't something you can just take on a whim.

Prisons are built in locations far from populated areas.

Walking there might take several days, and if you drive, you have to consider roadblocks and the zombies you might attract along the way.

Li Yanhong thought about it and gently suggested, "With food in hand, we can trade anytime. The journey is long, so maybe we can delay the gun trade a bit."

The radio also mentioned that while bullets have some killing power, these zombies no longer feel pain or have life, so even if you shoot them, they will keep attacking.

It's not that guns are useless, but they can't deliver the same killing power against zombies as they do against humans.

Moreover, the skeleton army can completely protect the area, and it's rare to see any zombies around.

There's no need to trade food specifically for guns.

Wu Heng simply said, "Just follow my instructions and contact them to confirm the exchange ratio. Don't let us get the short end of the stick."

Li Yanhong wanted to persuade him further but held back.

Although she believed her concerns were more relevant to the current situation.

But the food was provided by Wu Heng, so it's not her place to decide how and for what to trade.

Saying too much might annoy him.

She could only nod, "Okay, I'll try to contact them when I get back."

"Good."

After discussing the important matters, they chatted a bit about the latest radio broadcasts.

The main station still disseminates survival knowledge daily, along with some motivational talks like 'don't give up' and 'unite together.'

They also shared examples of survivors whose bodies have changed.

Some have enhanced hearing and vision, while others have improved physical fitness.

From Wu Heng's perspective, these are actually the attribute boosts brought by corpse cores.

Enhanced senses like hearing and vision fall under perception, while physical fitness is tied to strength and constitution.

Wu Heng has an attribute panel, allowing him to notice his changes more clearly.

For others, the changes are more vague.

Sharing these stories on the radio serves as motivation.

It tells other survivors that humanity is also growing stronger and has not reached a dead end.

After chatting for a while, Li Yanhong took the food she had traded for and headed toward the auto repair shop.

With ten skeletal minions following her.

.........

As she approached the repair shop.

The people inside came out.

When they saw the ten skeletons following Li Yanhong, they all stopped in their tracks.

"Sister Hong, are these big brothers here to escort you back?" Qiangzi asked, looking at the skeletons.