i like you better sober

i had a meeting with Coin, Plutarch, Beetee, Katniss and Haymitch today. I was actually quite exited to meet them . Katniss and haymitch , not coin of course . She makes me want to throw up .
i walked down to the headquaters , room 42 , adjusting my bandana because a few blonde locks were sticking out . I felt the urge to rip that bandana off my head , but i feel uncomfortable without it , naked . Probably because i used to wear those heavy , glamorous wigs every day . When i was in the Capitol when kids.... d-d-i-ied . I felt my eyes filling with water but i'm trying to hold them back . Be strong Effie. The capitol isn't your home anymore after all they did . My home is where the people i care about are . My Team . I looked down at my digital watch . Oh no i'm 5 minutes late. i gotta hurry . I have to keep the schedule . I began to walk faster but suddenly i bumped into something . No someone . Not again . i looked and saw some ugly straight hair . Ugh coin . " Trinket , hold your horses ! Always in a hurry are you ? " she snickered . " I'm sorry i was just a bit late for ....... our ..... meeting ." i countered pronouncing the "our" extra sarcasticly . She scanned my facial expression and narrowed her eyes . "Well i believe that we are lucky because we are right in front of the room . join ? " she responded grimly. I quickly entered the room , followed by this excuse for a woman . The room was quite small but every space was used effectivly . the walls were covered with smart bords and monitors and the middle was filled out with a long table with a few chairs which were occupied by Plutarch and Beetee. Katniss was sitting in a corner glancing at me like if i was some sort of alien . i gave her a smile . Haymitch was standing in front of a big smart bord scrabbling something down in a tiny notebook , deeply in thought . i spotted Boggs and Gale too eventhough i haven't expected them . I quickly took a seat , my eyes flickered through the room . Haymitch looked up and stared . Like Katniss . Back then in the Capitol i literally seeked for attention but now i wished i was invisible . Coin interrupted the silence . " So Abernathy , get started with whatever you wanted to show us . And i hope it helps and won't be a waste of time !" she said sharply . Haymitch clenched his hands to fist but countered with sarcasm" yes PRESIDENT coin " everybody hates her . " Look everybody . Tell me one incident in which Katniss Everdeen generally moved you . " He asked us . Pictures of the reaping flickered through my head . Prim screaming on the top of her lungs and katniss bravely volenteering . I raised my hand ." when she volenteered for her sister." i replied . " Excellent example ." he murmured . He wiped off the opened images on the screen with his Forearm and then looked back to me and the others. " i hope that wasn't important " he said sarcasticly while coin rolled her eyes. Then he wrote , with his crappy handwriting , " volenteered for sis" on the screen which turned immediately into typing Letters . i wonder how they even got his sloppy handwriting right . He turned around and asked " more examples?" my inner self wanted to impress him , wait what ? so before i realised it i blurted out " when she sang that song for little Rue !" overdramatically . Haymitch nodded . " Well who didn't get choked over that ." he mumbled . Then he looked up again and looked directly in my eyes . " You know i like you better Effie , without all that makeup !" he affirmed . I started sweating and my cheeks turned red . I wanted to prevent the awkward smirk on my face but failed . " Well i like you better sober ." i countered flirty . Haymitch turned quickly arround and glared at me with big eyes . And that's when i realised that everybody was staring at me and Haymitch and suddenly Katniss started to laugh .