agreements

I let my fingers ran  through the silky , rosé colored fabric and sighed . it screamed capitol , comfort my personal hiding place . And thats why i actually wore those dresses ,  to not reveal myself,  to hide all the imperfections . it was a costume , part of a charakter i tried to portrait , but without all the glitz and glamour it was actually hard to keep the pretty uptight princess awake . i don't even know why i even had the desire to continue acting like that , maybe it was a shell or comfort . my philosophical session was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door , which made me jump . i quickly adjusted my bandana and said shakingly " come in " . the door flung open and to my surprise haymitch stood in the doorway holding a rather big box in his arms . what the  heck was he up too . " seriously haymitch , what the actual hell ? " i mumbled . he nodded approvingly " never thought the princess could actually swear . so i heard that finnicks and annies wedding is tommorow ? " he asked rhetoricaly . i gulped and whispered " i'm not going ." haymitch looked suprised and chuckled " like how ? how are YOU , party lover and queen of crazy outifits , not attenting a wedding party . like , what ? " i quickly looked down , examining my shoes . " i don't have a wig , my rosé would look ridicoulus with the grey bandana . i don't want to be made fun of , and i don't even have someone to go with anyway "  i stated . haymitch nodding "mhhhm. yeah.  to be honest i have no fucking clue what you're talking about . But i have someting for you ." he laughed and gave me the box . i glanced very scepticaly in the box and .... a wig . it was a wig . i let my finger run through the blonde frizzy material , feeling my tears watering up as i mouthed a silent " thank you " which made him smirk . " so the first problem is officially solved ! " he exclaimed . what the first ? i raised one brow . Haymitch spotted the gesture " i mean you still have noone to go with , right ? so i kindly offer you to accompany me ! " he stated . was he ? no he wouldn't . would he ? i felt my cheeks heating up " haymitch abernathy ! are you asking me to be your date ! " i shrieked . he shrugged " i might or might not . look trinket , as much as you are a pain in the ass , i don't want to to bear with a pathtic miserable woman that is mourning over and over that nobody likes her .  that would double the pain , and i certainly don't want that . so we rather call it an arrangement for the greater good ." he said with sarcasm .  i felt a burning sensation in my stomach . i gave him an angry glare as he walks past me through the door .  i thought he went away but suddenly he peeked throught the door " unless you want me to be your real date " he chuckled , emphasizing " date " . then he winked and closed went away . my face was literally on fire . you can't be serious trinket . take a hold of yourself .