In the Bunker // Part 1

i was bored keeping myself entertained by walking around in my room . A cell , that's what it actually is . Gray ceiling , flat bed which is way too hard , a table . No comfort at all . i really wanted to get out of here but i just don't know where to go . This whole District is a mess . it's like a cave with metal and pipes everywhere , and people in their stupid , grey jumpsuits . And then there is their leader Alma coin with her gray , ugly , greasy hair . She fit's in perfectly . And then there is me . Totally out of place , the fish out of the water . But i made it work . For katniss ,peeta and haymitch . we are a team . Suddenly i heard a loud voice out of my speakers which are placed next to the table . " This is a code red alert . Please remain calm. Evacuation to the bunkers . please leave all personal objects in your own area " my whole body trembled . i mechanicly grabbed my shoes , put them on and walked out of my room . Out on the corridors , everybody was edging me downstairs to the bunkers . i stumbled two times but managed ti get up again . Everybody rushed downstairs and their screaming and crying was drowned by the loud alarm sirene . The hall was floating in blue light . A bomb dropped and crashed a water pipe . Water crashed down , dropping on all the people . I heard bombs . Then a scream, my scream . The explosions from the surface made the whole staircase tremble . The speakers played the warning over and over again but the bombs were louder . The pushed me through a plain metal door . My veins were pumped with adrenalin which urged away the fear . i observated the situation, scanning the area for familar faces . i was afraid, shaking and wet . I heard the explosions but i couldn't move . Eyes red from crying . a lady poked my shoulder and i jumped . she declared " here is your emergency pack . it contains some clothing and crackers and other needs....." she said softly but i didn't listen . i grabbed the pack and mumbled a quiet "thanks " . Then she guided me to a bunk . After a few words she left ,left me alone . I had no idea what to do , i wanted to find katniss or haymitch so badly but the place was too crowded . Suddenly i heard a countdown . " 1 min until the doors close " i heard some screaming and running . everybody went silent . i pushed myself through the crowd . " 5 , 4, 3 " the speakers announced . Someone screamed " hold the door " Suddenly Katniss rushed in , followed by her sister Prim and Gale. Both seemed unstable and Prim was pressing a giant red cat against her . The doors shut right behind them ." Doors are now sealed " the speakers announced . They were safe . Thank god they were safe. Then another bomb went off .
--------
After that incident with katniss i strolled around the bunker until i heard shouting . It came from the bunkers headquarters. " Where is Trinket ! You promised too keep her safe !" someone hissed . " Mr . Abernathy , we double checked the scanner , and there is no Effie Trinket registered in the Bunker . Everyone who entered the Bunker was scanned to register their personal number and Effie Trinkets number isn't on the list . I'm sorry Mr. Abernathy but it looks like Miss Trinket hasn't made it in time . " A female voice said . My cheeks reddend , my heart was beating faster and i felt a tingling in my stomach . He cares for me . He really cares for me . Then i heard some glass shattering " If you weren't able to escort Effie safely to the bunker . Then I'LL DO IT . I will go out and search for her . If YOU weren't ABLE TO " he yelled . " Mr Abernathy , it's too dangarous . you c.." coin tried to convince him and suddenly the door opened with a bang and haymitch stood in the doorway , his face reddened from the anger and his eyes puffy and red , staring at me . I wanted to shout his name or go to him but my feet were glued to the ground . Apruptly he ran to me embracing me in a hug . Still in a shock i wrapped my arms around him too . " TRINKET . NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN . " he sobbed which was completly out of character for him . i expected him to say " oh has the princess made it in time " something like that . But i have to admit that i was enjoying it . Someone caring for me . Love is weird in some kind of way .