New Born

After a couple of minutes, of a quite, familiar and painful experience for the prince of hope, he had taken the effort enough to sit up, he looked pretty exhausted and messy but he could care less, it was all worth it in the end.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" Naller sooner spoke up to him, having a grub in his arm, it was his new sister in reality. He seemed to be holding her quite securely as well as making sure his matron was alright.

Eridan waved a hand dismissively before holding his arms out for his girl, "Yes, i'll be alright." He reassured, nodding. He just wanted to hold her.

Naller gave him a nod with a sigh before he gave him the grub, quite carefully, though he was shaking like a bitch since was worrying. "There we go.." He whispered.

The violet blood held the grub close to him, staring at her with a warm smile on his face, he made sure to show the same appreciation to his older son as well, for helping him throughout this, and not fainting like Yereni did- or probably Gamzee too.

He ran a hand through the grub's hair, quite slowly, seeing that his blood color was a more, darker one, more amethyst anything. He was guessing it was just a mixture, he has an amethyst blooded daughter, that's a first one.

"Gosh.. what should I name you.."

--

A: i had to do this. I just did. 

Ps. I forgot I was gonna make this grub a girl. *snorts*