Grape Juice?

Naller sat on the couch with a mirror being supported by his knees, he was applying some Face-Paint on, he couldn't careless if someone walked in on him without it. well, yeah, he has a bruised cheek after all so he cares in the slightest bit. 

The room was silent for a moment until a little barged in while holding a juice box; it was Keanos. Eriane's boy. 

"huh.. kid, what are you doing here without your mother?!" He asked in a raised tone, he doesn't like kids getting hurt though. 

Keanos flinched when he heard the teenager's voice, quickly going to the couch and flopping on it. "mom's outside! What are /you/ doing with that?" 

"Covering up, shame, that's what. You'll understand when you get older." Naller responded, continuing to keep apply it even through the kid's staring.

Keanos jumped off the couch and wobbled over to in front of him, "why are you being like that?" He asked in a curious tone. 

 Naller groaned, closing the grease and just slumping back on the couch on his back, his forearm resting on his forehead. "Nobody loves me, kid."

Keanos stared at the sulking Mage, looking down then back up at him with raised eyebrows. "..i love you." 

"No, you don't." The older male spoke in a gruff tone, closing his eyes for a moment until he felt a poke on the cheek which made him open an eye to look at the kid, humming questionably at him in an annoyed tone. 

"Grape juice?" Keanos offered him his juice box with his brows furrowed in worry.

". . ."

Naller went quiet, staring at the kid then just breaking down chuckling then laughing; earning a couple of 'what's from the kid before he just grabbed him with his arm and sat up, ruffling the kid's hair."Oh man, I love you too, you little shit."

Keanos flailed in his basically brother's arms, "ohmygod!" He exclaimed. 

 —— 

A: here's my single lonely baby, naller.