part 1

taehyung and jungkook return home from the court to jungkook's big mansion like house. the silence between them echos the unspoken tensions that lings in the air. as they stepped into the familiar surroundings of jungkook's house, the weight of their forced union seems grow heavier with each passing moment.

just after entering inside taehyung meets with few people. he makes out few of them are possible maids and workers of the house and there are two young people standing too.

jungkook's children, seojin and minho, greets them with icy stares, their disapproval palpable, specially at taehyung. if stares could kill anyone then taehyung would be dead by now. seojin's arms are crossed tightly against her chest, while minho avoids eye contact altogether, his resentment simmering beneath the surface.

taehyung tries to muster a smile, but it faltered in the face of his step children's hostility. he understands their pain, their sense of betrayal at their father's remarriage. but it doesn't make the situation any easier to bear.

jungkook sighs heavily, running a hand through his hair as he attempts to diffuse his tension. ''seojin, minho, this is taehyung, he is going to be staying with us from now on.'' he says, voice strains with exhaustion.

seojin scoffs, her expression a mask of thinly veiled disdain. ''we know who he is dad.'' she retorts, her words lace with bitterness. ''we just don't understand why you had to marry him.''

minho remains silent, his jaw clenches in anger as he glares at taehyung. it is clear that he was still processing his emotions, unsure of how to confront the whirlwind of feelings churning inside him.

jungkook exchanges a weary glance with taehyung. both men feeling the weight of the 2 children's rejection like a physical blow. taehyung looks down feeling nervous, and not knowing what to do anymore.

''hey seojin sweetie, please don't say like this. he is your moth-'' jungkook's mother can't finish her sentence when seojin screams, in anger.

''YOU STAY QUIET GRANDMA, EVERYTHING HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU. DAD NEVER WANTED TO GET MARRIED BUT YOU FORCED HIM.'' while speaking, tears pours out of her eyes.

jungkook quickly goes to his daughter and tries to hug her. but seojin pushes him away. she angrily says, ''DON'T COME NEAR ME DAD. YOU BETRAYED ME. YOU SAID WE WERE ENOUGH FOR YOU. BUT NOW YOU HAVE BROUGHT AN OUTSIDER BETWEEN US. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU DAD.''

this time, jungkook hugs seojin tightly, despite her attempts to push him away again, he tries to calm her down and soothe her. ''please princess, don't be upset. i'm sorry for what i have done. don't be angry. you two have always been more than enough for me and i love you two more than anything, always.''

'so, then kick this person out of our house dad. you don't need him. we are here for you dad, i don't want to see you with anyone who isn't our mom, dad. i won't tolerate it. i can't tolerate it. you are my father only. only brother's and my father. we don't want to share you with anyone dad. i told you not to get married still you got married even after promising us thousands of time. just kick him out dad. you don't need him. no one needs him in this house.'' seonjin speaks while holding her father's cheeks with her two hands.

taehyung still stares down feeling a complete outsider between them . he won't blame this girl. he knows her feelings and the young boy's feelings are valid. no one would want their father to get remarried. if he was in seojin's shoe he would have reacted the same as her. so even he is feeling hurt and sad still he tries not to take her words in heart.