Three - When He Asks You To Be His

Morro

The next day, you think about Morro. How did it come to this? One day, he tries to curse NinjaGo, the next, you're in a relationship with him?! You're not sure whether to accept his love or just flick him away. You don't want to do either. You love him, but at the same time, you hate him. It did feel good to kiss him, and you know that he was lonely. Forever alone. Or is he? Last night, after the kiss, he gave you his phone number. You then decide to call him. You two agree to meet at your house, which is fine since your parents aren't home.

When Morro arrives, he is dressed casually, which seems typical. He usually doesn't wear his ninja attire unless he has to. Eventually, you two were sitting on your couch watching TV. Morro had his arms around you, and you had your arms around him. You were fiddling around, until you ran your fingers through the single green streak in Morro's hair.

"Where did you get this?" you ask curiously.

Morro sighs, then explains. "Sensei Wu dyed it when I was young, when he first took me in. It never grew out, so it just remains there as a reminder that..." you can see a tear rolling down his cheek. "That I'm not special. That I'm just a nobody."

You wipe the tears from his eyes and say in a comforting tone, "But you are special. You're the Master of Wind. A pretty cool element, if you ask me. And..." your voice trails off. "You are special to me."

Morro looks over at you with wide eyes. His jaw has dropped, and over all he looks...lonely. Lonely and afraid, and very depressed.

You continue. "You are everything to me. You're just...perfect. You are that special somebody."

Morro wraps his arms around you and holds you tight. You both close your eyes. Morro takes a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You are shocked to hear this. Should you accept? Or decline? You take a deep breath. Your answer is...

"Yes. I will."

You end up falling asleep in his arms.

Ronin

You meet Ronin everyday to view the sunset together. A couple of times he'd splash you with water, and you'd end up in a water fight. But today, for some reason, he was a bit late. When he arrives, you ask what'd took him so long.

"Uhh...sorry, I-I, um..." He trailed off, looking for an excuse.

"Come on," you say, "What happened?"

Ronin takes a deep breath. "I was talking to the ninja, particularly Jay, to show me how to ask something of someone."

"Well, what is it you need to ask, and of whom?"

"Well," he says, "There's this really nice girl that I like, and I want to ask her to be mine."

You get a slight surge of jealousy upon hearing this, but it doesn't show. "Okay," you say, "Just ask her. It doesn't need to be special, as long as she thinks it's special."

Ronin tilts his head slightly. "Erm, not quite sure I follow."

"Make sure she remembers it, but don't try too hard."

"Oh, okay." He then looks you in the eye and asks, "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

You then start to laugh. "What's so funny?" Ronin asks.

"You!" you say. "All this conversation, you wanted to ask me!" You continue to laugh.

"Yeah, I guess it is kinda funny. Life lesson, before asking something of someone, go to that someone for advice when your ninja friend can't help you."