Nine - HERE GOES NOTHIN...

(A/N: WARNING. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX/SMUT/LEMON. As for the rest of you, you may read on!)

Morro

Your date with Morro went really well. He took you to a beautiful forest with a waterfall and river running through it, and you two picnicked there. You two get to your place when Morro decides to sleep over. You say it's okay, completely unaware of what he's thinking.

You get changed into your pajamas for the night in your room, and Morro does so in his room. You parents aren't home <insert reason here>, which is good. Well, to Morro, since he knows what'll become of tonight...

Morro walks in on you putting your shirt on. Morro is shirtless, which makes you blush a bit.

"Like what you see? Don't you worry, there's more where that came from," he says seductively. He's using his sexy voice.

He then walks up to you, and kisses you passionately. You melt into the kiss. Morro slips off your shirt, even though you just got it on.

"Where is this going?" you ask.

Morro smirks. He then pushes you onto the bed. You know exactly where this is going. Morro then pulls down your pants as you undo his belt. You pull down his trousers, and stare at the bulge in his pants.

"I want you to take them off..." he purred.

You slip off his boxers with a swift motion. He is huge. He then pulls down your underwear.

"Best for last..." Morro purrs has he unclasps your bra. "My god..." he says as he stares. He is drooling. He then kisses all over your collarbone until he finds your sweet spot. He sucks on it, as you let a few moans escape. This turns on Morro even more.

"Baby, you've got the sexiest moans." This turns YOU on. So. Fricken. Much.

You let Morro's kisses trail down to 'that spot'. He put his head in between your legs. He begins to lick all around your entrance.

"~stop teasing me..." you managed to say between moans.

Morro then sticks his tongue into you. You moan in pleasure. It isn't long before you moan loudly and release your climax into Morro's mouth. He swallows every last drop. This turned you on even more. Morro positions himself to enter. You can feel his member brushing against your entrance.

"Y/N, are you ready for me?"

"YES! MORRO, YES!" you moan so loudly.

He then thrusts in. Pain floods your body, but not for long. It is all pure pleasure. But Morro didn't move.

"Morro!" you moan.

"Say my name."

"Morro!"

"Louder."

"MORRO!!!" you yell.

He then begins to thrust faster, harder, and deeper.

"Ahh! Y-Y/N!!!" Morro moan.

"Morro! I'm—ahhh!" You are cut off by your own climax. After a few more thrusts, Morro orgasms as well, accompanied by a long, loud, moan. He pulled out and lays beside you.

"That was...amazing," you say.

"Wanna go for round 2?"

"Yes!"

Ronin

You were on your date with Ronin. He took you out to a beautiful camping site, and you each brought your sleeping bag. You were each getting changed into your pajamas in your tent, when Ronin said that the zipper on his pants was stuck.

"And you want me to unzip it?" you ask.

"Uh...yeah."

"Alright. Hold still..."

You knelt down and tried to unzip his fly, when you realized it worked fine and that it wasn't stuck at all. Once Ronin's pants were unzipped, he swiftly pulled down his pants AND underpants in one shot. You stood up. You just couldn't help yourself but stare at his member.

"You trickster."

"Hehe. What can I say? I'm good at what I do," Ronin then took his shirt off and purred in your ear, "I want you."

You weren't really expecting sex to come out of this date, but with Ronin already naked, you couldn't refuse.

"Alright, you win," you say, getting your clothes off.

Once you were down to your bra, Ronin happily undid the clasp. Ronin pushed you on top of his sleeping bag. He then got on top of you and kissed you on the lips roughly. When you both were gasping for air, you pulled back. Ronin then let his kisses trail down your body. Then, unexpectedly, he flipped you over so that you were on top. You put your head between his legs, and Ronin smirked. You brushed your lips against the tip of his member.

"Oh, knock it off..." Ronin moaned.

You then took his member into your mouth, earning a few moans from Ronin. You began to suck harder, as you licked all around his member, and you bobbed your head up and down. Ronin was moaning like crazy. Then with one long, loud moan, Ronin released into your mouth. You swallowed every last drop of his climax. This turned Ronin on so much. He then flipped you over, now he was on top again. He then thrusted in without warning. You gasped as pain filled your body, but was soon replaced by pure pleasure.

"Ronin!" you were begging for him to go faster. "~Ah! Faster!"

Ronin then began to thrust faster and harder into you, and you released your climax. With a few more thrusts, Ronin released inside of you. He then pulled out and you both slid into his sleeping bag.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Ronin."

Soul Archer

Your date with Soul Archer was amazing. You were happy to see him, so happy, in fact, that you invited him to your house afterwards.

"Thank you again for inviting me over," he said shyly.

"It was nothing. Honestly."

Soul Archer then leaned in for a kiss. You kissed him back. He was so sweet sometimes. He was always very kind, he was cute...of course, all things have a 'bad' side...

Later on, you were getting ready for bed, when Soul Archer walked into your room shirtless. You blushed madly as you stared into his deep violet eyes. You walked up to him and your hand trailed down his abs. He was sexy. Soul Archer then walked into the room with you and locked the door. He pushed you onto your bed and slipped off your shirt. You slid off his trousers and look at the bulge in his pants. Oh boy. You slip off his pants. He was huge. Soul Archer slipped off your pants the went straight for your underpants. He then finally unclasped your bra. Soul Archer passionately kissed you on the lips, then let his kisses trail down to your sweet spot, and sucked it. You let a few moans escape. Soul Archer then massaged your breasts with his palms. You moan from the sudden pleasure. He then positioned himself to enter.

"Yes! Soul Archer, YES!" you moaned.

Soul Archer then slipped in. You half-moaned-half-gasped in pain and pleasure, when the pain went away. Soul Archer then thrusted faster, deeper, and harder, making you moan even more. Before long, you released your climax. Soul Archer moaned loudly before releasing his climax inside of you. He pulled out, then pulled the blanket over you.

"Good night, Y/N."

"Nighty-night, Soul Archer."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."