Six - When You Make Out

Morro

You wake up to find Morro still sleeping, albeit not for long.

"Morning, sunshine!"

"Good morning, Morro."

After a pause, you ask, "So, what do you wanna do today?"

"I was thinking perhaps..."

You both sat up, and Morro positioned himself to face you. You both lean in for a kiss, and you both end up with your arms around each other. When you let go for air, you can't quite describe the sparkle in his eyes, or the pinkish color on his otherwise green cheeks. You just go with the flow. Morro leans in and kisses you again, and you kiss him back. You put your arms around him again, and he does the same for you. What happens next almost catches you by surprise. You fall backwards onto your bed, taking Morro with you. You feel his tongue against your lips, and without hesitation, you open your mouth. This goes on until you two are gasping for air. Of course, Morro won't give up THAT easily, and as soon as you two get air, his lips are back on yours, his tongue back in your mouth. You two aren't sure how long this make out session lasted, but when it was over, you were both blushing and giggling like crazy. Morro is blushing insane amounts of red, since he now realizes he is on top of you. Your gazes meet, and you two smile at each other.

Ronin

You sleep over at Ronin's for the night. But before you can get into your sleeping bag, Ronin grabs you and pulls you onto his bed. He puts his arms around you, and whispers something into your ear.

"I love you." He then laughs and says, "As if we haven't already established that."

You laugh and say, "I love you too."

You two are cuddling for a while, when Ronin, almost out of nowhere, kisses you. You don't care how awkward it is when he positions himself on top of you, only because you are so in love with him. You feel his tongue gently touching your lips, and you accept his request and open your mouth. The make out session lasted for about five minutes, when you two finally draw back and open your eyes. Ronin is blushing like crazy at this point, and so are you. You run your fingers through his hair as he gently caresses your face.

"Alright," you say, "Now get offa me!"

"Okay, okay," he says. He then does as told. "Sheesh."

You can't help but look into each other's eyes and smile.

Soul Archer

You and Soul Archer are simply cuddling on your bed. He has his arms around you, and you do not hesitate to put your arms around him. You are about to drift off, until Soul Archer wakes you up by kissing your lips. With his arms still around you, he positions himself on top of you.

You two let go for air, and you say, "Uh, where exactly is this going?"

"I wasn't too sure of that myself," he says. "Wanna find out?"

"Why not?" you respond.

Before either of you knew it, Soul Archer's lips were back on yours, his arms around your waist, your arms around his. You are both blushing like mad, especially when you are greeted with the feeling of his tongue lightly touching your lips. You accept his request and open your mouth, and his tongue slips inside. When this session was over, you found Soul Archer blushing like crazy, in that same way he always does. He giggles slightly, and you do the same. He then gets back to your side, and you two continue to cuddle, almost as if that make out session didn't happen.