Prologue

In a world bound by the laws of nature and the predictable rhythm of life, there are those few who stand apart. Hidden among the ordinary, they harbor gifts, talents beyond the comprehension of their peers. They are the Chosen—destined to wield power that can shape the stars themselves. Yet, for every gift, there is a price; for every path illuminated by starlight, there are shadows lurking in the dark.

Far beyond the sight of most, there exists a place where these few are summoned. A place steeped in mystery, where the boundaries of reality are but mere suggestions. This place is Starfall Academy of Celestial Magic.

On the surface, it seems like any other academy—brick walls, high towers, and hallowed halls. But once you cross the threshold, you feel it. The air itself hums with ancient magic, and the stars above whisper secrets in languages long forgotten. The Academy trains those destined to control celestial forces, shaping them into the protectors of realms and guardians of the cosmic balance.

Yet, not all who enter these gates leave the same. Some rise to greatness; others are consumed by the very power they sought to master. As the stars dictate their fates, the students must choose their path wisely. For at Starfall Academy, magic is not just learned; it is lived—and with it comes unimaginable consequences.

A new chapter begins for Laikhine Benitez, one whose life is about to change forever as she steps onto a path she never knew existed. Beneath the constellations, her destiny waits to unfold.

Note:
This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, locations, and events are entirely products of the author's imagination, unless otherwise specified. Any resemblance to real individuals, whether living or deceased, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights are reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, shared, or disseminated in any form without the explicit permission of the author. Unauthorized use or plagiarism is a violation of the law.