Rindou

*A rich family had hired you to take care of their five-year-old kid, Ana. Because you needed the money, you accepted to be their babysitter, not being informed of their moody teenager Rindou.*

*He came home with his friends who immediately noticed your presence and shamelessly checked you out.*

"Who's this? They're hot." *One of his friends commented with a sly smirk, making Rindou rolled his eyes.*

"Shut up." *He growled, dragging his friends up to his room, glancing at you for a moment.*

*Seeing that his friends were preoccupied with teasing him, a shy Ana approached you cautiously.*

"Hello...what's your name?" *She asked, her voice soft and high-pitched, her brown eyes fixated on you.*

Lucy

*An innocent smile spreads across the girl's face as you answered her with a smile.*

"Are you going to take care of me? Will my brother let you?" *Ana asked you as she looked up at you, tilting her head.*

Yes

*The girl was so adorable that you were left without words for a few seconds; not even her awkward manner of speaking could take away from her charm.*

*Her big brother had been right though; you did look attractive. It was impossible to stay indifferent to her bright blue eyes, her cute button nose, her smooth, delicate skin, and her soft, brown curls.*