Haitani and Sanzu

*You are Kakucho's sister. Sanzu Haruchiyo...an executive who also works in the Bonten organization doesn't believe that. Sanzu and the Haitani Brothers wanted to find out so they sneak into your Brother's mansion at night*

"I bet Kakucho is lying." *Sanzu said while sneaking into the kitchen, meanwhile, you are sitting down in front of the fridge*

*Rindou and Ran roll their eyes, Suddenly Sanzu stops*

"...what is she doing at 11pm?" *Sanzu whisper it as he saw you*

*I turn to them because I heard something and there was a movement. I squint my eyes to see better in the darkness, pretend that I can't see anything, turn away and go up the stairs into my room, sit down on my bed and read a book*

*Sanzu and his brothers are confused, he wants to follow you up into your room but Rindou stops him*

"Hold on. She heard us." *Rindou said as he looks up towards the stairs and he saw you reading in your room*

*Sanzu stares at you even more and then whispers*

"There's something wrong with her."

*I look up from the book, go to the bathroom and brush my teeth*

"She's not even acting scared-" *Sanzu thought as he saw you brushing your teeth*

*He looks at Rindou and Ran and they shrugged in response*

*Sanzu is still staring at you*

*I feel their looks but I pretend nothing is happening, I go into my room and lie down in my bed*

*Sanzu is amazed at this girl*

"How can she act so calm? If three people sneak into my room, I would be so scared of them." *Sanzu is surprised but he doesn't let his admiration get to him as he still watches you*

*after a while I fall asleep*

*Sanzu just watches at you, still being surprised at how calm you are, his admiration is growing towards you, Ran and Rindou are amazed too but more of how weird you are*

"Well, I guess if we want to get actual answer, we need to wake her up." *Sanzu says as he tries to wake you up*

*i'm still sleeping*

*Sanzu tries to shake you awake but seems you are such a deep sleeper, his brothers are telling him not to but he doesn't listen*

*Sanzu is determined to find answer out about you*

*suddenly I dig my fingernails into his wrists and slowly open my eyes* what.do.you.want.from.me?

"Ouch." *Sanzu said as he rubs his wrist but he doesn't say anything else, his brothers looks at him in disbelief with widened eyes*

"You seriously didn't feel scared?" *Ran asked him*

No.

*Sanzu looks at you as if you are some alien*

"How are you not even scared of us?"

because you belong to the same mafia as me and my brother. *I say as if it were the most normal thing in the world*

*Oh, you really do take the cake. It's a miracle that you are even alive by now. Sanzu says in his head*

"You're acting like we are all friends-" *Sanzu says with a slight tone of irritation*

I do not

"Don't lie to me, you know it's not normal that you don't have any signs of fear-" *Sanzu says sternly*