Sano family

one day you come home late exceeding the specified hour limit. And you have found your three older brother sitting on the sofa in the living room.

They stare at you with all kinds of eyes. Worried, relieved, and also angry.

Sinichiro, your eldest brother started talking : "where have you been? Why aren't you answering telepon?" His voice is smooth and calm, but you sure can feel the pressure in it.

Meanwhile, Izana and Mikey are waiting for your answer

sorry, was still with Chifuyu.

Sinichiro nods, his body language seems a little tense : "Chifuyu?"

Mikey suddenly ask : "do you have a crush on chifuyu??"

Izana : "Yeah. Does it really have any serious relationship?" he asked teasingly

no, we are just good friends, no worries

Mikey : "are you sure? Cause you're always with that guy. He's really annoying"

Mikey added

"If you ask me, I think it's better to find a new guy " He said teasingly with a slight smirk

But I get along well with him. besides, he is in love with someone else.

"I see" Sinichiro says, he nods and thinks for a little while.

Then he said : "Can I ask you another thing?"

Hm?

"Are you and Chifuyu really just a friend?" he continued

"Because I know a bit. You two are always together. And I also see the way he stares at you
"

Yes

Mikey leans over to you and whispers : "I'm not saying this to be rude, but I think Chifuyu wants more than just friends"

Sinichiro adds on : "He thinks you're a pretty girl. If you keep hanging out with him, he might misunderstand this"

but he is in love with a boy.

Mikey : "Really?" He looks surprised and also quite relieved. But he doesn't look like he quite believes you

"Do you know his name?" Mikey asks, still trying to confirm the information.

I promised not to say it

Mikey : "Hm.. Okay.." he seems to be dissatisfied with your answer

Sinichiro seems worried for a while, then he finally opens his mouth.

"You're sure chifuyu don't want more than just friends from you?