Date night

The exhibition was in 5 days and things were getting out of hand.

Everyone was running around trying to finish things off. Putting things away and trying to get it in the right place.

He sat patiently at Charlie's desk and she was frustrating putting paper into a folder "I swear to Chuck Winchester if you make a sound I will cut you" she growled finally putting them away "Chuck?" I asked laughing "he's a friend who's an author" she spoke putting the folder away. "Do yo I think I can get his number?" Dean asked "sure but why? Thinking of asking him out?" She winked

"Dude no, I wanna see if I can get him talking to Cas" he smiled "Cas? Coffee boy from down the road? You're still seeing him?" She asked, still putting things away.

"We're just friends" Dean smiled lightly "and I'm not obsessed with Harry Potter" Charlie mumbled, smirking.

----
When the evening came Dean, Charlie,Benny,Jo,Sam, Jess, Anna and Castiel had dinner at the new restaurants that opened just down the road.

~~~~~
Seating
Jess Jo Anna Castiel
Sam Benny Charlie Dean
~~~~~
"Coffee boys cute" Charlie whispered "shut up" Dean said kicking her under the table "Dude" she wined.

"Hello I'll be your waiter tonight, are you ready to order now or are you still deciding" a tall, slim, blond guy asked. He didn't look much younger than Cas and Dean.

"I think we're all ready" Sam smiled "4 bottles of your finest champaign between us and two vegetarian burgers for us" Sam smiled referring to him and Jess.

"Your finest steak" Benny grinned handing back his menu, Jo nodded in agreement.

"I think we'll have your Red Pepper Shrimp Scampi, please" Jo smiled "thank you" Charlie nodded and handed him their menus over as well.

"And for the cutest" he winked at Cas. It made my toes curl. "We'll have the Chiefs choice, thank you" Dean growled.

He rolled his eyes and walked away again. "Looks like someone was hitting on you Cassie" Charlie cooed "really? I couldn't tell" Cas mumbled "oh come off it Cas, he was practically humping your leg" Dean said sarcastically "I wouldn't of noticed, I tend to pay attention to my own date" Cas smiled.

Dean blushed, feeling stupid.

"Sorry" he mumbled "don't be a cute young man was flirting with me, you have every right to be jealous. I mean I would if some cute girl or guy did the same to you" Cas didn't let his stupid cute smile drop from his stupid cute face the entire time he talked.

It just made Dean blush more.

"I was not jealous" he moaned "p-l-e-a-s-e Winchester, that was grade A jealousy going on right then" Benny laughed "shut it" he sighed, joining in with the laughing even though he did feel a little stupid.

Cas smiled at him as he rubbed Dean's hand with his own. "It's ok Dean" he said kissing Dean's cheek.

----
Dean and Cas didn't really pay attention to anyone else. They talked between each other and laughed. A lot.

Towards the end though they did chat with the others. It wasn't until the check came that the boy also did too.

It was then that Dean realised that he had been watching all night. "Are you ready for the bill?" He asked Cas "um I think so, thank you" Castiel smiled, he nodded and handed him the pad.

"Cas, let me pay" Dean said "no Dean, I've got this one, you can pay me back with another date" Castiel winked making Dean blush once again that night.

The waiter rolled his eyes again and gave Dean the dirtiest look "you got it Cas" Dean smirked at the boy.

Castiel handed the pad back for him to rip off the paper and hand him someone written on it.

It wasn't until they were outside that Dean asked what he wrote "oh um" Cas said unfolding it from his pocket "he gave me his number" Cas laughed. Dean nodded looking down at his shoes as if they were the most amazing thing in the world.

"Dean" Cas whispered placing his hand on Dean left shoulder. "It means nothing to me" he smiled throwing it in the trash. "Thanks Cas" Dean smiled back kissing his cheek.

-----
They said their goodbyes for a great night and Dean drove Castiel home in comfortable silence.

They stood outside his door and couldn't stop smiling at each other. "I had a great time tonight Dean, thank you" Cas blushed looking at the ground "me too, maybe we could do it again" Dean smiled more, Castiel nodded, his blush getting bigger.

Dean placed a gentle hand under Castiel chin and softly kissed him.

The kiss was sweet and warm and Dean loved every minute of it.

When they pulled away they kept their foreheads together, breathing in each other's scent.

"I liked that" Castiel smiled "does that mean I can do it again?" Dean smiled back "any time" Cas whispered closing the space between them with another kiss.