Morning green eyes

The next morning Dean woke up without Castiel. He sat up and stretched, looking around the apartment.

Cas' place was pretty clean. It was plain black and white walls with matching furniture and rugs. The kitchen was attached to it and was a nice dark marble.

Dean noticed a coffee cup on the marble along with some egg of toast with a note in front of them.

Taking a shower, made this for you.
Enjoy - Cas x

Dean smiled at the note and gladly took the food and drink.

Cas returned after Dean has finished with wet hair, sweat pants and Deans AC/DC top.

Dean had the top on him because of the weather, he always brings a spare top, coat and trousers in case he gets too cold or wet.

Cas looked good in Dean's clothes though so he didn't mind one bit.

"Good morning" he blushed "morning" Dean smiled, his eyes returning to Castiels shy smile and even bluer eyes.

"The news said that all businesses were closed for a snow day so I guess you're stuck with me all day" he smiled lightly. Dean thanked the Lord above.

"Sounds like fun" he smiled back.

----
The two men spent most of that morning playing Mario Kart (and let's just say that Dean wins every race)

Cas isn't very good at video games until Black Ops becomes an option and Dean gets his ass handed to him.

By midday they sat down and enjoyed some hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream besides the fire.

"So what made you wanna become a writer?" Dean asked, taking a sip "I just like books and the idea of a book with my name on it amazes me" Castiel smiled.

"What made you become an artist?" He sipped on his own drink, waiting for an answer. "I've always loved art, it kinda became my fine throughout high school. If I wasn't in art class I was fixing my car" he smiled "you have a car?" Castiel asked "yeah, '67 Chevy Impala, she's in storage since she can't run in this weather, that's why I gotta walk everywhere there now a days" Dean chuckled.

"Why you leave Kansas?" Castiel out his cup on the table and crossed his legs. "My brother, Sam, when he turned 18 he left for college. I was left at home with my dad. We worked in cars most of the time, he wouldn't let me draw or paint because he didn't want a faggot son. So last Christmas Sam came down and him and dad got into a pretty big fight. Sam didn't say anything to me the whole time, he just left. Once he did Dad got angry, he got drunk and when he's drunk he gets violent. I was there and he took the opportunity so that's when I left. I was sick of him hitting me just because I was there, he abused me verbally too, saying it was my fault my mom died when I was four! It's my fault Sam left and I deserve all the abuse and hate I get" Dean sighed doing the same as Cas just did.

"Wow, I'm so sorry Dean" Cas placed a hand on Dean's and gave a small smile. "It's fine Cas, my dads in prison now so it's not like I care, Sammys coming down for Christmas though. He's gonna be at the exhibition" Dean smiled back.

He didn't move his hand from under Cas'.

----
At some point that afternoon Dean wanted to teach Cas how to paint.

It wasn't the best idea.

The paint ended up all over the place and all over them.

They were laughing though.

Cas' painting skills were awful but he looked cute with Blue paint in his hair.

Cas thought the same with Dean's green paint in his.

Once they were done they framed it and hung it in the living room.

They quickly cleaned up and took a shower after each other.

Dean wouldn't of minded sharing.

Cas wouldn't either.

-----
That night they took it to the bedroom.

Not sex.

To sleep.

Dean on the left side and Cas right beside him.

They both faced the ceiling, bodies touching.

Dean took this opportunity to lock their hands together again.

It wasn't much but it was enough for now. It was sweet and slow and Cas loved it just as much.

Dean never took things slow. When he wants something he'll get it. But with Cas, oh with Cas, it was so so different.

He wanted to take it slow. He wanted to enjoy every moment he gets with his coffee boy.

Nothing else happened that night.

They just fell asleep like that. Hands together and bodies touching.