She f* up

– Alex –

Suddenly, a bright light coming from the window illuminated the whole bedroom and, when I looked outside, there was Bianca's car.

- My sister arrived. I gotta go.

- Wait, I'll accompany you. - Henrik got up from his bed and led the way.

My mind was going crazy while I followed him and I was thankful he couldn't see my nervousness from behind him. I was barely holding it together, pretending what just happened hadn't messed me up completely. I don't even know how I was able to hold a conversation right after, since everything I could think about was his hand squeezing my waist and how hot his tongue felt on top of mine. I got goosebumps just from thinking about it.

I didn't even notice we were already by the door. Henrik unlocked it with that key his brother hid in the garden's bushes and gave me passage so that I could get out. I mumbled a "thanks" as I walked past him, feeling awkward now that I'm going home. Before I could get completely out, though, I felt his hand grabbing my wrist.

- Ahm... - Henrik hesitated, rubbing the back of his neck as his eyes flicked down. - See you at school?

- Yeah. - I nodded after a while, a tiny smile curling up my lips.

- What was that?! - Bianca almost screamed while driving.

- What?

- Don't "what?" me. - Her eyes rolled up. I knew she would ask, but honestly I don't even know what that was about. - Why did he grab you? What did he say?!

- He just said he'll see me at school. Chill.

- Yeah, right. - Bianca didn't seem to believe me. - There's no way that's all. He was looking at you like a puppy being abandoned by its owner.

- And you saw that all the way from the car? - I chuckled.

- Well... No. But I sensed the vibe, you see? I bet he was looking at you that way.

There was nothing I could say to that. I don't know what he looked like when he grabbed me, since my mind was still trying to recover from all that happened. Still, I could still feel the sensation of his hand on my wrist, making me wonder if his eyes on me were as warm as his grip.

- Anyway, how did it go with the ginger? - I attempted to change the conversation. - Also, why the fuck were you kissing someone else's girlfriend?

I turned my body to face Bianca properly. Now that we're here, I need to know exactly what happened.

- I didn't know she was dating someone, okay? - Bianca snorted. - I was shocked too.

- But how did it happen? - I indagued. - Like, I didn't know you guys had something going on.

- We didn't. We don't. - She said and then corrected herself. - We just flirted a bit during classes.

- In fact, I was kinda hoping we would, I don't know, go on a date or something when she invited me to this party. - Bianca continued.

- Oh? So she's the one who invited you? - She nodded.

- Yeah... - Bianca let out a sigh, seeming tired and pissed off. - I tried talking to her after you and Henrik left, but she was so wasted she couldn't stop crying about how she messed everything up.

- She's not wrong, though. - I said. Bianca glanced at me with little to no amusement in her eyes. - Sorry.

- No, you're right. She fucked up.