Where is he

Lesli's p.o.v

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING LESLI?! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT" Samantha screams at me. "YOU SHOULD'VE LEFT OR CALLED ME!! WHY STAY WITH THAT LIFELESS PRICK!"

Will you ever shut up geez it was an accident! You make mistakes too ugh! I think to myself. "Sam I know I should've stayed away but he wouldn't let me leave! He was sitting there bragging about that stupid big foreheaded fiancé of his!"

Yes I know I'm stupid for staying, and I used every excuse in the book! He wouldn't let me leave. I think he just wanted to put me through pain. Ha that's funny, he thinks he can hurt me whatever!

"Dude what are you thinking so deeply about? You look like you're about to cry? What in the world did he say? Do I need to kill him and that slut he's with? I have an alibi."

I laugh a little "No, just calm down I'm just thinking about it. I shouldn't have stayed... I think I'm too late! Where is Blanye? What time is it? Oh my gosh I'm such a terrible person! "

"Well then you should've told him that you had a guy waiting for you! You knew you had a date tonight you're like an hour and a half late! How could you do that to him?!"

"Well where is he then? I mean apologizing isn't as hard as you think! Ugh I feel terrible I need to make it up to him! How though? Okay seriously did he leave because I was so late? Where in the world is he?

"Wait... That's a good question. Where is he..."

I look around he's nowhere to be found!
Call him you idiot!

*phone rings*

No answer. He must be mad. I'm such a terrible person! "Sam get in the car we are going to the house!" I begin panicking as I get into the car.

When I arrive I unlock the door. Nobody was home, but the place was trashed! Who the hell would've done this? Was he kidnapped?

I find a note on the wall and it says "I'm sorry but this is goodbye"

I start balling and call the police. I just stare at the note and realize it isn't his hand writing...

I drive around for a while trying to pull myself together. It's about 5 am and I am still up. I pull in the driveway just to find...