Back to the hospital

Brice's P.o.v

I know she said no hospitals but she needed to go. What did that guy do to her. The doctor comes in with her charts and just stands there.

"Is everything going to be okay doctor. I can't lose her I just got her back."

"She's going to be just fine. The shot she was given last night caused all of this. You were very wise to bring her in. You're gonna be great with her. Oh and by the way congratulations."

She handed me a stack of papers and I read through all the test that were taken. Whoa wait what wait oh my god."

"Im going to be a father? Oh my gosh this is the greatest day of my life." I tear up but I'm so happy. The doctor and I had the talk about it and we aren't going to tell her I'm going to surprise her by taking her to her favorite Mexican restaurant and then go personalize a strawberry cake with the news on it. I'm so freaking excited!

Lesli's p.o.v

I'm getting concerned. He's acting strange. We ate Mexican food and headed back to the house.

"Hey baby, I have cake you want some?"

"What kind of cake" I look at him biting my lower lip. I'm in heaven right now.

We walk over to a box and I open it.

"IM PREGNANT OH MY GOD BABY THIS IS SO EXCITING" he has to pick me up so I can reach his lips to kiss them but I kissed him. A lot. I stop and look at him. "So what kind of cake did ya get?"

He laughs ugh he just makes me feel ways I don't remember ever feeling before. I put my finger in the icing and he licked it off. "Cake please"

Brices p.o.v

Okay so we've eaten cake and maybe had a little bit of an icing war... Oops. She's so cute. If anything ever happened and I lost her I would die. Finally I decide it was time to tell her everything of the past.

"Hey baby. Can I talk to you about what happened in our past?"

"No I don't care about the past. The past is the past. People who dwell over the past don't make it anywhere in life. All I know is that I love you now and anything that happened in the past can't change that. I'm worried about our future together nothing else."

"Babe I love you so much. Nothing will be said about the past unless you ask.I promise."

"Okay thank you"

"Rejected" I look at her and kiss her. Ugh I love this girl so much more than I have ever loved anyone before. I just want to spend the rest of my life with her. You know what I'm going to.

I get down on one knee and take her hands. "Lesli Raelene Oliver will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife"

She smiles bigger than ever. "That'll make me the happiest girl alive" she helps me up and we kiss like never before. It's was so perfect. I'm so happy now that I have her back,

Lesli's p.o.v

I seriously cannot believe that I am pregnant! I'm so excited. Not only that but now I'm engaged to the love of my life. Ugh I seriously couldn't ask for a better life.

I decided that it was time for sleep. We went into our room and laid down. I rolled over and looked him in the eyes. I have a feeling we are gonna be having some fun tonight. We kissed softly but the longer we kissed the more aggressive it got. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Babe are you sure you wanna do this again?" He said in between kisses.

"Never been more sure about anything in my life" I said kissing him even more passionately.

I have to say I can get used to this. He's pretty good at it too. "So is this gonna became a nightly thing?"

"Only if you want to princess" he says as he moves the hair outta my face and kisses my forehead.

I am so in love with this boy...