Bloody prints

Samantha's p.o.v

It's five in the morning why the hell is an unknown number calling me?!?

"Who the hell is this and why are you calling me at five in the morning?"

"Sam you have to keep this a secret okay?"

"Seriously who the hell is this?"

"It's blanye and I need you to do me a favor"

"No call your fiancé she's still awake balling cause of you! Hold up she's calling me. I will be merging the calls!"

"Sam plea.."

"Sam I don't know what to do! There are bloody handprints on the wall!"

"Les..."

Babe what in the world! I've been going crazy! What the hell is going on"

"I was planning a surprise for you! What do you mean there are bloody handprints on the wall?"

"Les I'm on my way over blanye get home now!"

*Call ends*

Blanye's p.o.v.

What has she gotten herself into? What has happened? I can't help but to freak out while I pack everything back up and go home to comfort my girlfriend.

When I pull up Sam is there talking to the police I walk up and realize Sam is in tears. "Where's Les?"

"I don't know when I got here she was gone..."
Sam says crying harder.

"BABE"

She runs into my arms and I hold her tight. I never want to let her go. She cries in my arms, but she won't tell me what happened.

The police told us the house was under investigation for a while. We decided it would be best to check into a hotel. When we get there Lesli finally opened up to me.

" I came home from the place we were supposed to have our date and the house was trashed. I found a note on the wall saying "I'm sorry this is goodbye" then I went for a drive and when I got home the blood was on the wall. I ran and someone grabbed me, they took somewhere and tried to kill me! They were shorter than me that's all I could tell. We need to leave before something bad happens!"

Kidnappers p.o.v

Ha the bitch had this coming. I saw her with my man and I told her to stay away or bad things would happen. Maybe she just doesn't understand.

*the door slams*

"Dude what the hell were you thinking! I told you to leave her alone why do you keep putting yourself in more danger! I can't be engaged to someone who doesn't know when to stop!"

" I'm trying to help our relationship! What is so bad about that?"

"We're done!" He screams as he storms out.

I cry and drive myself to the police station, and tell them what I did.

Lesli's p.o.v

Sam and Blanye packed up the trailer as I sit in the passenger seat. We are leaving? How did all of this start? Why am I their target?

Blanye gets in the driver seat and takes my hand. He holds it tightly and kisses me.

"Everything will be okay babe I promise"

"Only because of you and Sam. If it were it weren't for you I'd be dead"

"Les, listen to your boyfriend everything is going to be okay"

We drive in silence for about an hour. Finally I pull up the center of the front seat and scoot over. I lay my head down on Blanye's shoulder and eventually fall asleep.

Blanye's p.o.v

She's finally asleep, and she still looks beautiful. I can't believe she's going through this. I wish I knew what I could do to help.

Her phone rings. Do I answer it? I guess I will.

"Hello"

"Hey where's Les"

"Who is this? Why do you care"

"My ex fiancé is the one who has done all of this. Les deserves to know"

"Leave her alone you stupid lifeless bitch!

"Babe who are you talking to?"

"Nobody important don't worry about it just go back to sleep. I love you"

"I love you too"

Lesli's p.o.v

I feel like something huge is about to happen.. But what? Oh gosh am I gonna die? I'm not ready to die. All of a sudden I feel Blanye take a tight grip of me and the tires screeched. I can't wake up...