The news

Sammers p.o.v

"but what doctor!? Quit doing these dramatic pauses and speak you whore!"

"Um okay... I'm sorry to inform you but..."

"you whore get on with it!"

"Sam shut up and let the doctor speak!"

"Well maybe she should speak instead of stalling stupid whore" I mumble.

The doctor rolls her eyes at me and just takes us back to Lesli's room. I saw her in a condition I thought I'd never see her in. It's probably the scariest thing I have ever seen. My eyes begin to tear up looking at all of the IV's she was hooked up to. I look over at Blanye and he's in tears, not just little tears rolling down his face, but like his eyes are two water facets. I hug him and we cry together. We sit by her side waiting for her to get better.

Blanye's p.o.v.

I fell asleep and I guess Sam did too. I woke up to Sam hitting me.

"She's gone! Wake your butt up you whore!"

Wait she's really gone... I thought Sam meant she had died.. When I look up I find an empty bed.. What did we miss.?

We look around the room and I found a note.

"I don't know who you two are and why you're  in my room but please tell the doctors I have left and that I feel amazing! Well anyways, byeeee I gotta go find him!"

Who is him? What all does she remember? What has she forgotten? I swear to god if it's Brice I'm going to hurt someone.

Lesli's p.o.v.

Where is he? Who is he? All I can remember is what I saw when I was out cold from whatever happened to me. I could tell he loved me. I could tell I loved him. Ugh I hate this! Who is this mysterious man and where is he. I want to see my boy!

I walk around for a bit. Wait. Oh my god it's him! I run up to him and jump up in him. I give him a huge hug and look him in the eyes.

"Hey baby. What's going on?"

"Please tell me your name I can't remember. All I remember is that you were the only thing my mind could process while I was in that hospital."

"I'm Brice baby. Does that name sound familiar?"

"Yes it does. It sound really familiar."

Brice. I totally remember him. He's been there for me since the day we met. I cried on his shoulder the first day I ever talked to him. Maybe we are just meant to be.

Brice's p.o.v.

I swear to god if my ex fiancé is the reason why the love of my life was in the hospital I will kill her!

I can't stop looking at her. She's so beautiful. I go over to the bed where she's laying. I lay next to her and find a bullet wound. You have got to be kidding me! I just hold her and I'm for sure not gonna let her go this time. I love her so much and she is just so perfect to me. I never want to lose her.

"Where is the shower? I feel filthy."

"I'll show you."

"This may sound weird but I'm in a lot of pain.. Will you help me undress..? You don't have to I know that awkward but it's starting to hurt a lot.."

"I'm not going to undress you. I'm taking you to the doctor to make sure something isn't wrong."

"Please no more hospitals.."

"I'm not taking you to the hospital beautiful. I'm just going to take you to a regular doctor."

I drive her to the doctor and they looked at it and made sure was nothing wrong. Thankfully she was perfectly fine she was just feeling a little pain. They gave her a shot to help a little and we went back to the house.

"I still wanna take that shower. But I don't want to be alone."

"Well it's a shower princess they're better alone."

"No you're gonna keep me company please"

She gives me the puppy dog face. I can't say no to that. "Fine only because I love you princess"

"I love you more my prince"

She does this cute little giggle when she says that. I still don't understand why she wants me in there with her. What is this silly girl thinking.

We showered and I made sure nothing crazy happened. We went back to the bedroom and I handed her on of my tee shirts. It's like a dress on her because she's so much smaller than me. It's so cute.

I start getting dressed but she stops me. She gives me a soft little kiss. Come on Brice don't let this get outta hand please.

"Stop thinking. Please just let it happen. If you're not ready then I understand. I'm ready when you are."

When she said that I just couldn't help my self. I laid her on the bed softly knowing that she was wounded. I know that if I do this there is no backing out of this for either of us. Honestly I don't want to. She's the love of my life. I softly kiss her lips going down slowly to her neck. I look at her and she smiles at me like she used to when we were in high school I couldn't help but smile back. I took my shirt off of her.

I wake up this morning thinking. Did we really do that last night? I wake up and she's looking at me. Neither one of us are wearing anything. She kisses me this time was different than others. I liked it. There's the doorbell. Who is it ugh!

"Where's Lesli?"  This rude guy walks into my house think he owns the place. Wtf?

"In bed obviously. She found me yesterday and now we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."

He storms off into our room.

"Lesli what the hell!? Why are you here?"

"Who are you? Why are you here.? I don't want to see anybody please leave!"

When he finally left I went in and found Lesli asleep. I lay next to her just to realize she was out cold..