The memory

Lesli's p.o.v.

"I hate that you are going through all of this. It worries me."

All of a sudden I hear a loud bang and everything does black. I jump up quickly. It was all a dream.. Who was the guy? Am I having flashbacks? Brice is holding me while I cry a little. What the hell was that? The guy looked like the dude that stormed in when I first left the hospital. Do him and I have a past? I just want my memory back...

Brice's p.o.v.

"Princess what did you dream about?"

"I think it was a memory from when I got shot. All I saw was this guy who was pulling something out of his pocket when it happened. Was I dating someone when I got shot? Someone who wasn't you?"

"Yes baby, you were. I was trying to tell you that last night. You told me you didn't want to know so I didn't tell you."

"I'm so happy with you now but I need to go found that guy. And Sam she hasn't even gotten in touch with me.."

"Okay I'll take you"

I drove her to Sam and that guy. She got out and knocked on the front door. Sam opened it and flipped out. I got out of the car and Sam hugged me.

"Thank you so much for bringing her. I've missed her so much. Blanye come here! Brice bought Lesli!"

"Lesli.. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see Sam.." She says tightening her grip around my waist. I look down at her and she's looking up at me.. She gets on her tippy toes and tries to kiss me but she's too short. I shorten a bit so she can reach but she still had some difficulties. She just laughed and looked away.

"Sam I have some news.. I think you're going to be excited!"

"Well speak woman!"

"Brice and I are having a baby!"

Sammers p.o.v.

I can't speak. I'm in complete shock. I pulled Brice over to the side.

"What'd you do? You knows she's not ready for a child. She barely remembers anything."

"I didn't do this. She asked me to. I wasn't gonna make her do anything. That was never my intention. She passed out the other day and I took her to the hospital. They showed me all her test results and that came back positive. I later surprised her with it. I also proposed. I got her pregnant so I'm gonna stay in her life."

I hug him. Oh wait oh my gosh Blanye! I run back to the house in panic. When I go into the living room they were talking. I think Blanye was trying to make her remember a least a little something.

"Blanye quit trying"

"She won't remember me. I hate this."

"She's engaged and pregnant besides me that's the only thing she remembers..."

Lesli's p.o.v.

I want to tell them but I don't exactly know how.. How do I even say it...

"Sam I had a memory. It was from when I got shot..."

Blanye looks at me in complete shock. I know he was there but why...?

"do you remember what was going on?"

"Well all I saw was you with your hand in your back pocket and it went black..."

"I know.. I was about to propose.."

"Oh... But why were we like... A thing..."

"You really don't remember? We were so happy together and now all that's gone.."

Blanye's p.o.v

This is killing me.. She was supposed to be engaged to me not him...

I look up and she looks like she's thinking a lot.. I just want her to remember what we had...

She hugs me outta the blue. I guess I was daydreaming or something. She gets up from the couch and hugs Brice... She walks out to the car and Brice stays behind. Uh oh.

"Hey here's my number.. Anytime you wanna see her you can.. I'm not keeping her away.."

He hugs Sam and leaves.

"Hey at least he's letting you see her..."

"She doesn't remember me.. Nor does she love me..."

Lesli's p.o.v.

I put my hand in his thinking over the situation.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I think I'm remembering..."