Save her

Brices p.o.v.

She said she was remembering something but won't talk anymore. I just want to know what she's remembering. Is it something about me? I  know I wasn't...

"Why?" I hear her say interrupting my thoughts.

"Why what princess?"

"Why did you leave me for that girl? Why did you let that be what ruined us? I loved you so much I would've done anything for you. Why would you let something like that get between us?"

"Because I was stupid. I realized how stupid I was. That's why I'm with you now. I never want that to change either. You are and always will be my everything. I love you so much Lesli."

She kisses me on the cheek. I knew she would remember something bad. Why didn't she let that get between us?

We got home and I made her lunch. She sat on the couch watching her favorite movie. She is the most beautiful and important girl in my life.. She even let her memory of the bad thing that happened between us go. I don't think I have ever been so happy in my life.

I walk into the living room with plate of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese. It has always been her favorite. When I see her on she the couch asleep. I lay down her plate and laugh a little. I wake her with a kiss and she kisses back.

"After we eat babe" I tell her. she rolls here eyes and bites her lip.

"Fine what's for food?"

I hand her the plate and she looks at me.

"How did you know this is my favorite meal like EVER"

"Because I know you and I love you. I remember things like this."

"You're the bestest"

"Shut up you're the bestest"

"No shut up and eat I wanna proceed to further actions"

She giggled and kissed  me. I've never been so happy in my life.

Lesli's p.o.v.

Okay I am seriously in love right now. I never want this to end. He's perfect. Ugh my life is perfect. Oh and this food is perfect oh my gosh I could eat more but I have things to do. I just giggled out loud thinking to myself. I probably look like an idiot. Crap.

He laughs at me "what are you thinking about"

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about don't play dumb with me"

"Psh you're crazy" I say running toward the bedroom. He's chases me as I stand in the corner.

"Dang I guess you got me" I say jokingly as I push him down onto the bed. He rolls over and lays over me. I hide my face with my hands as he leans in for a kiss.

"Well played princess. If you're going to be that way I'm going to bed."

"Okay goodnight." I look at him as he rolls over. I bite my lower lip and jump on him. He laughed but I interrupted by kissing him. We kissed passionately for a while until everything went black.

Brice's p.o.v

"Lesli?" I scream shaking her franticly. Not again. This can't be happening.

I drive her to the hospital. Again. I just want to know what is going on with my fiancé. The doctor comes in the charts are the same. Only thing positive was pregnancy.

I sit in the hospital room for days. She's still not budging. I'm scared to death.

••••••

It's been eight months since she was last awake. Sam and Blanye come in everyday at five to see her but she never wakes up.

••••••

The babies been born.. They did a sea section on her while she was out cold. Our beautiful baby girl Harley Quinn hasn't gotten to meet her own mother yet.

Three days later I came back into the room from the bathroom and she had died... I don't know what to do. I scream for a doctor but nothing helps... She's gone... I will never again get to hold her in my arms....