My iridescent love:A Prodigy Love Story

anita pov

in another life i would be your girl we keep all our promises be us against the world(the one that got away by katy perry).

anita-*i sat i my bed listening to the lyrics of the song.i love this song even though ive never been in a predicament like that and i hope im not in one.i sat up in my bed and dreaded getting out.i have school today and im extremely tired.i got out of bed and walked to my bathroom.i showered and dressed in my clothes.i walked to my school and saw my two best friends kim and emma.i hugged them both and we sat on the steps of a building close to my school.*yo i was dead this morning.i didnt want to go to school.

kim-shit i know what you mean.

emma-yea.my brother had to peel me off of my bed.*i nodded my head and we started talking about the new kids.were all juniors but we have some new juniors today.i looked up and i saw this really sexy and tall guy get out of his car.i couldnt take my eyes off of him and my friends started shouting and being loud as they are.he turnd to us and looked at me.he smiled at me and walked in school.i looked down and kim looked at me.*

kim-i thought you said you dont date out of your race?

anita-shit i am mixed so we can make an exception.*we all laughed and got up to go inside.we walked to our first period and i sat near my seat.kat walked over to us and i hugged her.*oo i love the red.

kat-thank you.i had to do something different yesterday.*we giggled and talked.the guy from earlier walked over to us.*

******-kat mom said you need this.*she turned around and grabbed the purple bag from his fingers.he looked at me and slyly smiled at me.*whats your name?

anita-my names anita.whats your name?

******-nathan but i prefer nate.*i nodded my head and smiled.he looked me up and down then he back up a little.*ill see you around.

anita-of course.*he smiled and walked out of class.*

kat-my brother really?

anita-hes sexy and i didnt know you had a bro so im good.*she smiled while rolling her eyes.*

kat-well i like you so i dont mind but dont hurt him.

anita-you know i dont break hearts.im to sweet for that.*she giggled and shook her head.*im serious.

kat-me too.even the sweetest girls have something in them that make them break hearts.be careful baby girl.*i nodded my head and the bell rung.i walked to my seat and class started.at lunch i sit with kim and emma.sometimes kat came over and today was one of those days.she sat in front of emma and nate sat next to her, which is in front of me.i looked at him and i noticed his eyes were a beautiful blue.*

nate-so anita i have a question to ask you.*i nodded my head while putting a fork full of rice in my mouth.*how long do you have to know me before i can get a date with you.*i put my fork down and covered my mouth.that caught me by surprise.kat hit him on the head and everyone looked at him like he was crazy.*what?

anita-that was really unexpected.

nate-well im a straight forward guy.*i smiled and looked down.*im serious though.can i know?

anita-how about 6 months?

nate-thats a long time.

anita-you have to get to know me.i could be a pshyco.

nate-i kind of like a crazy woman.*i rolled my eyes and looked down.*ok i can wait 6 months if i have your number.*i smiled.*

anita-persistant are we?*i wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him.he smiled at me and put it in his pocket.we continued to eat while talking.he asked me a lot of questions and i did the same.after lunch he walked me to all of my classes.after school i walked to my house.i saw my mom's car in the driveway.i walked inside and i saw her and some man kissing.i slammed the door and they pulled away.she looked at me and i smiled really sarcastically.*hi mommy and?*the guy turned around.*

******-andrew.*he turned to me and shook my hand.*ill see you at work.*he got up and she walked him to the door.she closed the door and walked over to me.*

anita-so mom who was he?

mom-a coworker.

anita-ok.well i have a new number.

mom-a new boy on your top?*i giggled.*

anita-i guess.*she giggled.*

mom-i know i taught my baby right.dont let these boys trip you up.

anita-back at you mami.

mom-i know.boys be on my top to but hes a man.

anita-he better be or imma beat that.

mom-no cursing in my house.

anita-i was gonna say donkey.*we both laughed and started cooking dinner.after we ate i walked to my room and looked at the moon from my balcony.i loved watching it.after 2 hours of thinking and looking at the moon i decided to get in bed and watch tv until i fell asleep.i dreamt about nate.hes just so different and i LOVE it!*

thats anita>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>look in the external link.