life with crippens

anita pov

anita-*i opened my eyes and i didnt see my angel.where is he?i sat up and got out of bed.i walked downstairs to see him in the kitchen with a lit stove and no shirt.i walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him.he rubbed my hands and i moved one hand to grasp his ass.* good morning.

Prodigy- I'm not the woman of this relationship.

Anita- I don't care. You got dunk babe. * he gave me an angry look. I kissed his cheek and he turned around to pick me up.* when are you compromising with nate?

Prodigy- sometime tomorrow. Today I'm with you, my bro and my parents.

Anita- is Kim coming over?

Prodigy- of course. It's a triple date tonight baby. * he smiled and sucked on my bottom lip. I bit my lip when he let it go. *

Anita- what are you cooking?

Prodigy- French toast and eggs.

Anita- ooo my favorite.

Prodigy- exactly.

Anita- I love you.

Prodigy- I love you too.* he continued to cook with my help and then we ate. When we were done we washed the dishes and prodigy sat me on the counter. I pulled him between my legs and I kissed him sweetly. He put his hands on my hips. He pulled me closer than we pulled away because someone was walking around. I jumped off the counter and we ran to the couch pretending to watch a walk to remember. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his bare chest. His mom walked downstairs with shorts and a tank top on. * hi mom.

P mom- hi babies.

Anita- hi mrs crippen.

P mom- call me mom. I'm going to keep you until this Nate thing blows over. * I nodded and she smiled. Mr. Crippen walked downstairs. I smiled and hugged him. *  

P dad- hi Anita. I hear so much about you. Your very pretty.

Anita- thank you.

P dad- welcome. So your the vamp wolf girl. You know this is going to be a whole big mess.

Anita- I just don't want prodigy hurt.

P dad- me neither.

Prodigy- I can take care of myself.

Anita- I can take care of myself but you want me to be safe.

Prodigy- it's a wolf protection thing. * I rolled my eyes and laid down. My head was in his lap and my feet were on the other arm rest.i heard the door open.i didnt feel like getting up and being nosy so i just watched the television screen.i saw a girl walk in front of it.i looked at her face and it was kim smiling really big.i smiled and got up to hug her.i missed her a whole lot.*

anita-hey girly.i missed you.

kim-i missed you too.*she hugged me tighter and then we sat on the loveseat and talked about spring break.after we talked about everything i moved to prodigy and jj sat in my spot.mr and mrs crippen sat next to us.i sat on prodigys lap messing with his ear a little.*

prodigy-why are you touching my ear?

anita-i want to touch your ear.*he smiled and i laid my head on his shoulder.*

jj-what do you think hes going to do anita?

anita-i dont know and frankly im scared.

prodigy-im not.

anita-hes just as strong as you.

prodigy-and youre just as strong as him yet you pretend like your weak.*i looked down and i got up.he grabbed my hand but i felt kind of sick so i pulled my hand away and ran up the stairs.i threw up in the toilet.i didnt know vampires could get sick.i felt a hand on my back.i closed my eyes and wiped my mouth.i flushed the toilet and leaned my back against the wall.i looked into prodigys eyes and i smiled a little.*whats wrong?*i shrugged and he shook his head.i got up with his help and i swigged some mouth wash.we walked back downstairs and just watched movies.when kim was about to leave i hugged her a little tight.*

anita-did you know what we were talking about?*she nodded.*how?

kim-jj told me.he also mated me.*she showed me the small bit on her neck.it looked like a hickey.*

anita-are you happy?*she nodded and hugged jj.*

kim-very happy.*she looked in his eyes and pecked his lips.i smiled and walked back inside to see prodigy talking to his dad.he looked like he was getting pissed by the second then he ran to the backyard and turned into his wolf running off.i ran after him and when i caught up he turned into a human and punched a tree so hard it tipped over.i touched his shoulder and he pushed me against a tree by my neck.he stared in my eyes and let me go slowly.i pulled him into a hug and he held me really tight.*

anita-whats wrong?

prodigy-nothing you need to worry about.

anita-prod

prodigy-please.i just want to have you in my arms.*i wrapped my arms around him tighter and he rubbed my back.i pulled back and stared in his eyes.he smiled slightly at me and then he kissed me passionately.*i love you.

anita-i love you too.*he smiled and picked me up.he ran back to his house and he put me down.he gently shoved me against the wall of the house and kissed me passionately.i gripped his shoulders and he picked me up.i pulled away.*

prodigy-one last time.

anita-once for now.*i winked at him and he smiled a little.he kissed me again.a few seconds later i felt a bed under me.*

thats mrs. crippen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>