our baby last chapter

5 months later

anita pov

anita-*i laid in bed looking out the window eating ice cream.me and prodigys parents moved away.my mom stays with us.i explained everything to her and she was happy that i met prodigy but upset that so many people dies because we wanted each other.i always have flashbacks of us and they seem so real but i open my eyes and notice that hes not there.i had our daughter.she looks like me but her eyes scream prodigy.i had her a few months and since shes half vamp and wolf she accelerates in age so shes like 2 now.i love her just as much as i love prodigy.shes my pride and joy and i would never give her up for nothing.shes my reminder of the good times prodigy and i had.i sat up and walked into her room.she was playing with my mom.i smiled and closed the door.i looked at my phone and it was 7pm.i shrugged and got back in bed.i closed my eyes and i saw trees all around me.i looked down and i was in a red dress that was kind of sexy.what the hell?i walked deeper into the trees and i saw prodigy sitting on the grass picking at it.i sat next to him he looked at me smiling.*hi.

prodigy-hi.*he kissed me sweetly.his tasted like they always did,chocolate.*i was waiting for you.

anita-well sorry.claire takes up a lot of my time.

prodigy-how is our little girl.

anita-shes wonderful and i wish she can meet you.

prodigy-she does in her dreams.just like i invade yours i invade hers.*i smiled.*i love you.

anita-i love you too.why didnt you wake me before you left?

prodigy-i didnt want you to hold me back.as soon as i wouldve seen those beautiful eyes i wouldve stayed with you.

anita-exactly.

prodigy-baby you changed the rules.you got vampires and werewolves to get along.if you make things better when im dead than i died for something.

anita-i don care.i want you tangibly.

prodigy-you want me now?

anita-im serious.i want you to hold me.i want to open my eyes and have you there smiling at me and telling me one of those sex jokes you tell me.then i want claire to get in bed and watch you play with her and kiss her head.i want you to be her father and my boyfriend.

prodigy-baby im all of that just in your dreams.i love you thats all you need to worry about when your with me.this is the only way i can be with you.now tomorrow me you jj and kim are going on a double date ok?*i nodded and he lifted my chin.he kissed me sweetly then he crawled on top of me.i didnt stop him either.it felt so real that it was scary.when we were done he stared in my eyes and he kissed me.*i will always be tangible for you and claire.

anita-i see.*he laughed and kissed me sweetly.*

prodigy-good night baby.*he laid on my chest and i closed my eyes.i opened them and i saw darkness.i turned my head to the side and i saw the window i was looking out of earlier.i let go of the sheets and then i looked at the ceiling.why must he tease me in death.i heard my door open.it was my mom and claire.*

anita-whats up?

mom-she wants to sleep with you.*she gave her to me and i pulled her to lay next to me.*night babies.

anita and claire-good night.*she closed the door and i kissed claires head.i smiled really big and closed my eyes.*

thats prodigys dad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hope you liked the story.if i disappointed im sorry.read my other stuff please.