why is this happening?

anita pov

anita-*i woke up and my hand instantly went to my neck.i didnt feel any marks so i should be fine right?i sure as hell hope so.i got up and showered.i got dressed and ran downstairs.i saw my mom curling her red hair.*hi mom.

mom-hey baby.*she turned to me and she looked confused.*

anita-what?

mom-why are your eyes green?*i looked confused and walked to a mirror.i looked at my eyes and they were very green.what the fuck?*

anita-o yea.i forgot that kim gave these to me for our drama project.i play a vampire and they made me a green eyed vamp.

mom-ok.well they look pretty on you.

anita-thank you.im going to go to school.

mom-nate's not picking you up?

anita-no.i told him i wanted to walk today.*she nodded her head and i walked outside.im going to fucking kill his bitch ass.when ii got home i walked to my friends.*emma do you have any brown contacts?*she shook her head.*

emma-dont you have contacts in?

anita-yea but i wanted to experiment.

kim-well dont hurt yourself.*i walked over to kat and i grabbed her hand.*

kat-pretty eyes.

anita-kat can you change me back to being human?

kat-he turned you?*i nodded my head.*thats not good.i cant reverse it your stuck like that.*i rolled my eyes.*

anita-do you have contacts?*she dug in her bag and gave me some brown contacts.i put them in and then i was clm until i felt someones arm wrap around me.*kat who is this?

kat-nate.*i moved away from him and he grabbed my hand.all 3 of us walked into the forest.when we were deep enough kat hit nate.*why the fuck would you do that?you know mom and dad wont approve.*he slapped her back and i pushed him.*

nate-they like her and they will accept her and if you hit me i will fuck you up.*he stared down at me and i squinted at him.*i am the prince almost king of the vampires and you will be my queen or princess.i dont give a shit how you feel about it because youre mine.i own you now got it?*i stared in his eyes just wanting to kill him.just yesterday we were in love and now i want to kill him just as much as he wants to hit me.kat just shook her head and grabbed my hand.nate grabbed my other arm and pulled me into his chest.kat rolled her eyes and left for school.nate pushed me into a tree and stood in front of me.*tonight were going to tell my parents and tomorrow have a ceremony for you and me since were united.you will move in with me next week and i will set some ground rules.dont abide by these rules i will kill you.got it?*i stared in his eyes ready to fight this big nigga.he grabbed me by my neck.*got it?*i felt my neck cave in a little.i nodded my head and he let go of my neck.*what you say?i didnt hear you.

anita-i said yes.i got it.

nate-good.*he kissed me sweetly and wrapped his arms around my waist.we started walking to the school.i cant believe i have to do this.after school i went home and did my homework.i took the contacts out and put them in a case kat gave me.i laid on my bed staring at the sun set.i cant believe this is happening to me.i shook my head and i heard a knock at my window.i got up and opened the window.*

anita-yes?

nate-come on.im going to tell my parents.*i grabbed my phone while rolling my eyes and i climbed out of my window.we got in his car and he drove to his parents house.when we got there they were sitting at the dining table along with kat.i sat next to kat and he sat next to me.*alright so she knows about us and i changed her.

dad-thats my boy! 

mom-you were supposed to wait before you bite a girl.

nate-i needed her mom.*he put his hand on my knee and smiled at me.i flashed a fake smile and looked down.*

mom-how do you feel about all of this?

nate-shes fine mom.

mom-i wasnt talking to you nate.anita how do you feel about all of this?

anita-my feelings dont matter obviously.

mom-im asking you.

anita-im fine.look i have to get home before my mom kills me.

dad-alright then its settled.well have the celebration tomorrow.*i nodded my head and we walked to the car.we sat there in silence as he drove.when i got home i got out of the car without kissing him.when i got to my door he grabbed my arm and pushed me on the ground.*

nate-dont get it twisted i will fuck you up nita.

anita-get off of me nate.*he grabbed me by my collar and picked me up.he pushed me against my house door and pushed his body against mine.*

nate-you really want to test me nita?*i shook my head and he smiled.he leaned down and kissed me.i couldnt kiss him back because if i did i would have puked in his mouth.he let me go and he slapped me.he didnt slap me as hard as he could but i did fall to the ground.he walked away and i opened the front door.i ran up to my room and i cried on my bed silently so my mom wouldnt annoy me with her constant questioning.when i quieted down from my crying i changed into some pjs and laid in bed.i cried myself to sleep that night.i cant believe this is really happening to me.*

that is anitas mom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>look in the external link.