take your offer

anita pov

anita-*i awoke feeling someone in bed next to me.i rolled over and it was nate.i rolled my eyes and got out of bed.i showered and dressed for school.by the way im excited because spring break is a few weeks so i get to go to my moms and chill with her for the whole week.no nate!i smiled and did my hair.when i was done i grabbed my bag and walked to the bus stop.i got on the bus and walked 3 blocks to my college.i dont want to see nate right now.normally i dont take the bus unless he cant drop me off but i dont want to be bothered.i saw kim sitting on the fountain looking at her phone.*hey k.*she looked up and smiled at me.*whats up?

kim-nothing.im talking to jj.*i nodded my head and sat next to her.i started playing with my phone until she was done.*so hes coming to get me after class.were going to lunch and he would like it if you came.

anita-is prodigy coming?

kim-yes.*she scooted closer to me.*

anita-than yes.*we both laughed.*

kim-i see you like him a little.

anita-i do but i still have nate so.

kim-who cares about him.prodigy is way sweeter than nate.

anita-you got that right.*emma walked to us and sat on the other side of kim.*whats up girly?

emma-nothing.i got asked out by this cute 12th grader.

anita-go ahead girl.*she started telling us the story while we were walking to class.after both of our classes we walked to the fountain.emma wanted to come with us so she waited also.*

kim-hey baby.where you at?.......cool well see you there.*she hung up and started walking.*theyre right at the gate.*i nodded my head and i felt butterflies in my stomach.i saw prodigy first and he smiled when he saw me.i smiled a little and hugged him.he let me go and looked in my eyes.*

jj-whos this?*he had his arm around kim.*

kim-my friend emma.she doesnt have anything to do today.

jj-ok well you can ride with us.prod and nita yall follow me.*we nodded and got in prods car.i love jj.hes like the best big bro.i got in the passengers side and i looked at prodigy.*

prodigy-why are you wearing that?your beautiful in anything that you wear but that is fucking up your sexiness.*he started driving off after jj.*

anita-i wasnt going for sexy and i cant wear things too sexy.

prodigy-baby your not a kid.

anita-im not your baby.

prodigy-yet.

anita-you wish i was your baby.im nates.

prodigy-does that make you feel more safe?*he glanced at me then the road.*

anita-no.iits a reminder of how i fucked up my life and now i have to pay the price.

prodigy-dont you say that.he fucked up your life.he has a choice whether to treat you right and he chose not to.

anita-i shouldve said no.

prodigy-baby its not your fault.

anita-im not your baby and yes it is.*he pulled over and leaned over to look at me.*prod go.

prodigy-tell me you dont blame yourself and ill start driving.

anita-prod

prodigy-say it.

anita-i dont blame myself.

prodigy-not convincing.

anita-i dont blame myself for the way he treats me.its his choice to hurt me and its not my fault.*i looked down at the floor mates and i felt lips on my temple.i looked at him and he started driving.*