Unforgotten

"You like that?" she moans, slowly grinding on his sweaty chizzled body. The bed rocks slowly as she continues to ride him.

"Almost there, oh god, momma." he moans as he clasps on her chest, both mouths open. He widens his eyes and then slowly closes them as he holds her slim waist over his body.

"Already, John?" she groans. She gets off of her sweaty lover, rolling her eyes and putting on a pair of slippers next to the bed. Her locks of black hair twirl around as she walks away from the bed.

"Whatever, Mindy." John groans as he lie in the bed, nude and sweaty. He rolls over to the side of the bed and snatches his clothes from off the carpeted floor.

"I'm going to wash up, and don't even think about joining me." she says shutting the white bathroom door closed. John rolls his eyes as he slips on his blue trousers. He grabs the phone on the edge of the bed and unlocks his screen, sitting in mess of blankets and clothes. He stares at his wallpaper, smiling and caressing the bright picture of Julie Borne, the main survivor in the Clear Creek murders.
-
Mindy grabs her phone and smiles as she snaps a shot of her bare skin in
the mirror in front of her. She sends it to a user named DCreak97 on her friends list on Snapchat. The caption reads: "Shower time!" with an emoticon of two drops of water followed by a tongue one. Smirking, she opens the glass shower door, still holding the phone in her hand.
-
John sits in the bed, still scrolling through pictures of his life back in Clear Creek. It's been almost a year since the murders, and since then, the rest of the survivors have parted their ways. He sighs and scratches his head, looking around his dorm. Blue walls, blue personality without Julie.

-

Mindy rubs her light skin with bubbles as the water splashes on her, shining her body. She still holds the phone in her hand covered by a white life proof case. It vibrates in her hand, the screen brightening. She smiles and unlocks the screen, opening the Snap. It reveals a completely black picture with the caption: "I'm dead baby."

Mindy giggles, biting her finger as she double taps the screen. She holds up the phone, exposing her bare breasts to the camera. She smiles and takes the picture and begins to type the caption: "I'm dangerous"

-

John's phone begins to vibrate in his hands, revealing a call from an unknown number. Bad memories fog his head, so he rejects the call and sits the phone on his bed. In his trousers, he walks over to his computer, shaking his head at the thought of who could be at the other end of that line. Julie? A telemarketer? Or maybe..

-

"Not as much as me baby girl" reads the Snap. She smirks as the water pats the screen, again double tapping the screen. Mindy takes another picture of herself, this time of her lower body. She captions it: "Come tear this up."

-

John sits in his chair, scrolling through his old Facebook page, smiling at his old memories with Julie and his friends. One of them show Marcus hugging him, throwing up a peace sign. His heart aches at the sight, and continues to scroll down through his feed. John's line of sight slides to the task bar at the bottom of his laptop, noticing Windows Movie Maker is open. His fingers run across the mouse pad, but is interrupted by a loud ring. Turning around, he spots the cell phone on the bed with its screen lit up. He jerks off of the seat from his laptop and walks over to his phone, answering it. Same caller. Odd. He sits back down in his soft chair and clicks on the Movie Maker tab, revealing footage from his webcam.

"Hello?" he says as he tries to detain the stream, but the Exit button seems to be malfunctioning.

"Hey, this is Campus security. Someone reported a person close to your car. We recommend you take a look at it." responds the voice. Dark and raspy..