Round One

"It just upsets me so much, Julie." she says wiping the tears from her face. "Why can't she ever be real with me? That woman was so different, and I actually felt like myself when we were together."

"I know, Isa, but, if she doesn't want to try to solve things and be honest with you, it's best to just let her go for good."

"I know, it's still upsetting. She's dead to me, and I guess I'm still mourning her." she says.

"I know the feeling, honey. I'm sorry. And I'm here for you, okay?"

"It's okay. And I know, thank you so much, Julie. I just don't know what to do with myself right now."

"I feel like you should take some time to think about what you want and let her find out what she wants too."

"I hope she wants me in the end.."

"We'll see, Isa."

"Y'know, Julie. I have a feeling I know who she sent those messages to."

Julie seats herself on the edge of the couch. "Who?"

"There was this chick who she dated since high school. She didn't talk about her much, but I remember it ended pretty bad between them. The girl ended up moving all the way to San Francisco. I think that's why she didn't talk to me all that day."

"That's kind of depressing to hear.."

"Jenna should just act her age, honestly. She is always seeking attention in the wrong places. She knows how much I care about her."

"Age has nothing to do with her mentality. Jenna just.. a few issues when it comes to serious relationships. You know?"

"I guess. I wish she knew I am here for her."

"She probably does. It's just her head telling her the wrong things.."

"Julie, do you mind leaving me alone right now? Nothing against you, but, I need to be alone right now." she says before giving a sigh.

Julie nods and lifts herself from the couch. "Yeah, of course. Take your time."

It's really the only thing she can say, honestly. Time heals. John's relationship with her ended in very bad terms. Julie was always one of those girls who wore long sleeve sweaters in the middle of the summer to hide her body. Insecure in every single way, but that's what John loved about her so much. She was as innocent as can be, curious about the world around her like a newborn puppy. All she ever wanted was to meet a dream boy like John, but that dream turned into a nightmare after she discovered that he slept with Angela Vasquez after a year or so of them dating.

Angela Vasquez. One of the meanest girls ever. She'd probably have her own reality TV show featuring her beating kittens with a mace. Angela, or Angie, as everyone called her, always seemed to despise Julie all through their childhood to high school. Everyone believed that Angela was just jealous of Julie's natural beauty, but her motive for hating her was never clear. One thing about Angela was, that no one ever knew she wore glasses; the only one that knew was her bitch minion Lena Woods. She never wore them to school, as she believed bifocals were a tint of ugly to her bubble gum glamour. But she of course managed to leave her devastated by sleeping with Julie's former boyfriend.

Isa probably feels the same way she felt back then: full of hatred, but a slim approach to forgiveness. Jenna Jane is Isa Robinson's girlfriend of three years. They originally met back in college while studying Journalism and Business back in San Francisco, but Isa moved down to San Diego for a job in a magazine company, so their relationship has been a bit steady and bumpy. Isa Robinson was the smartest of her class, graduating as the Valedictorian in her class. Her sweet voice suited the intellectualism and sarcasm she seemed to vomit her whole life. Sweet lips, sweet voice; Isa Robinson is a goddess, as well as Jenna. The one true "O.T.P."