12

So a while ago I was in science and there was someone doing butterfly on the cover. So I said "ugh butterfly." and this kid who is a tennis player said "really. It's so easy" I was pissed. He said that swimming was one of the easiest sports and said that tennis was sooooo much harder. I wanted to punch that kid in the face and invite him to my practice. He wouldn't last 20 minutes.

Another time I was in Tae Kwon Do and I was late because I had a swim meet (it was a Friday) and my master was asking me how it was and stuff and later on this kid who is a soccer player said how easy it was compared to soccer. I completely disagree because I played travel soccer for a long time and I can definitely say that swimming is harder. I told him "you try swimming a 50 in less than 30 seconds. It's not easy." He said that that had nothing to do with it. He later got all of his friends who haven't even tried competitive swimming to say that soccer was so much harder than swimming. Once again I wanted to punch the kid in the face and invite him to my practice. (He actually did try swimming for extra training for soccer but he did it for like a week and it wasn't as hard as competitive swimming)