When you meet

You're taking your usual late night walk when you here a rustling from in an alley way. You, being your curious self, go to investigate only to find five guys who look exactly the same. One is holding a canister full of a green glowing liquid. You start to step away when you step on a piece of trash that had either fallen out of the dumpster next to you or never made it in. The guys all look to you with emotionless faces and you pull out your pepper spray.

"Kraang is not supposed to be seen in this place by you, so this is not a place that will be left by you." one of the guys says and he approaches you. You try to pepper spray him but the guy doesn't even flinch. You try again and this time he takes your wrists and pulls the can from your hand. He throws you deeper into the alleyway where three more start to approach you.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" you scream in fear not knowing what else to do.

"If you stop that is known as resisting this will be what is known as easier." the guy carrying the canister says. You clench your eyes shut prepared to feel pain but instead you hear a loud thud.

"Halt villain!" a guys voce rings out.

"Kraang will not be doing that which is known as the halting of kraang that is requested by you, one known as one of those known as the turtles." a bad guy says.

Turtle? What is he talking about? You think.

"Oh let's just fight already!" the new guy says. You hear sounds of guns, or at least, you think they're guns. You also hear medal clashing on medal and soon the commotion is over.

"Miss, are you ok?" the voice of the winner rings.

"Yes, what did they want with me?" you ask starting to open your eyes. You get them open and look around. "Hello?" you ask into the empty space.

"I'm here. They wanted to kill you because you saw them in one of they're.... Trades." the voice explains.

"Ok, why wont you come out?" you ask the air not caring much of what he just said.

"Because if I do you're going to be scared, it always happens." he says from your left. You look in that direction only to find nothing.

"I don't think anything can scare me more then what just happened. Please, I want to thank you properly." you plead to the air. You hear a sigh in front of you and look to see the figure hidden in shadows.

"Ok but, if you do get scared it's ok. I'm used to it." he says and walks into the dim light. The first thing you notice is his deep blue eyes. Next you see the lighter blue mask and the weapons on his back. Last you see him, you see the green skin and three fingers and toes, and the shell the weapons are strapped to.

"W-wow." is all you can say.

"You're scared. you can run if you want I wont chase you." he says.

"Well duh I'm scared! I was just threatened to be killed by five guys who talk funny and look exactly the same! Now I see my hero is a giant turtle who says halt!" you exclaim more annoyed then scared.

"Well, stupid hero phrases are kind of my thing." he says rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Who says they're stupid?" you ask trying to push the conversation with the turtle.

"My brothers, me." he says putting his hand down.

"Oh. I'm (y/n) and I say they aren't stupid." you say raising your head a little and holding out your hand. He smirks and takes your hand and shakes it lightly.

"Well I'm Leonardo and I thank you." he says. You start smiling and take your hand away.

"Is there a nickname? That's a bit of a mouthful." you state raising an eyebrow.

"Leo, unless your like my brothers in which case it's Lame-o-nardo." he says with a sad smile.

"Well they're rude." you say and he looks down.

"Well I guess that's just what to expect when your oldest and leader." he says hanging his head slightly.

"I suppose I wouldn't know, I'm an only child." you say and hang your head slightly too.

"Well, I can bring you home if you want, it's getting pretty late." he offers, you think for a second and smile.

"Thanks that would be nice." you say. He smiles, picks you up bridal style and carries you up the fire escape.

"Where do you live?" he asks still carrying you.

"1847 Delanci street." you reply. He nods and starts running and jumping across the roofs. You are suddenly overwhelmed with tiredness and yawn, snuggling into his plastron. You fall asleep for the next five minutes back to your building completely unaware that he's been smiling the whole time and taking every possible chance to look down at you. He shakes you gently and your eyes slowly flutter open.

"This is the building, which room are you in?" he asks, his soft voice soothing you.

"Third floor, second fire escape to the left, blue blinds, south side." you say sleepily. You yawn and fall asleep again. He smiles bigger and looks for your room. He finds it and slowly opens the window. He crawls in and places you on your bed. Thinking your asleep he places a small light kiss on your forehead and pulls the covers over you. You let a small smile creep onto your face and he leaves. Once the window closes you wait a few seconds and open your eyes.

"Come back soon, Leonardo. Meet me again." you mumble and let your eyes flutter shut as you snuggle deeper into the soft blankets and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~ At the lair ~~~~~~~~

Leonardo returns to a sleeping lair and quietly slips through the hallways to his room. He removes all his gear and places it all neatly in it's place. He sneaks under his blankets and closes his eyes. All he can do is replay the scene of when you met in his mind over and over again. He finally drifts to sleep once he lets himself remember putting you in your bed. He dreams about you.

~~~~~~~You~~~~~~~~~

You dream of him as well.