Oh Leo

You wake up in your bed with a smile plastered on your face. You crawl lazily out of bed with the thought of the turtle never leaving your mind.

Leo. The turtle who saved my life, his deep blue eyes. The first thing you saw, his eyes. Stupid hero phrases. You smile at the thoughts. So kind. He knew I would be scared and he tried to protect me from something that wasn't even a threat. You think nodding no and smiling bigger.

You go to the bathroom and close the door. You take your hairbrush and start to comb out your (h/c) hair. You go back to your room and put on some clothes and take out your drawing book (If you're not as good a drawer in real life congrats! You are now.) and start to sketch. You find yourself drawing a pair of long blades over an oval. You wonder what it is your mind is trying to do and keep drawing. You finish the drawing and study it. Leo's weapons crossed over a shell with a blue ribbon wrapping around it. You blush and think about throwing it away but, come on, it's so awesome! You go to your closet door and tape it there. You smile at it and close the closet.

"Oh Leo." 

BTW there is actually a picture somewhere on the internet like the one that you drew in this chapter but I couldn't find it anywhere. Soooooo...... yeah. If you find something that loos like that then that's what I'm talking about.