Getting his number+Meeting again

You leave the closet door and go back to drawing. The day passes by and you now have an almost full notebook with pictures of anything that could possibly relate to the blue-clad turtle.

Tap tap

You hear at your window. You see a smiling turtle and you quickly slam the notebook closed and shove it under three more notebooks and go over to your window. You open it and step away so he can enter.

"Hey Leo." you say happily.

"Hey (y/n)." he greats.

"Whatcha doing here?" you ask sitting on the foot of your bed.

"I just wanted to stop by and give you this. I'm on patrol with my brothers right now so I can't stay." He explains and gives you a folded slip of paper.

"I understand. What's this for?" you ask lifting the paper slightly.

"Anything. Bye" he waves and jumps out of the window. You go to it and see an empty fire escape. You smile and nod no. You close the window.

Shortest visit ever.

You think and unfold the paper. You look to see ten numbers and Leo's name written on it.

But I got his number! YASS!

You think again and immediately add the number to your contacts. You smile and have a little happy dance freak out session in the middle of your room. You turn off your lights and jump in bed, way too excited to text him tomorrow. You close your eyes and fall asleep.

Being so far ahead of his brothers Leo had a chance to watch the whole scene from another roof and laugh and blush.