Chapter 15

Hello guys^^
Mian for late update :3
By the way happy eid mubarak for those who celebrate it.
Well enjoy this one :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raejin POV

Aish jinjja.. call him oppa? That jerk? Aish why could I being friend with a jerk like that aishhh paboooo "nuna waeyo?" Suddenly teyo come when I'm hitting my head. "Aa- aani I just remember I left something at school" I answer try to hide the real reason(?) "Ahh arraseo you always do that" he say. "Yakkk" I yell and hit his head. "Appo" he whined. "Nuna hyung say we'll go to the cafe near our school hyung will wait there together with bangtan hyung." Teyo say. "Jinjja? Bangtan oppa back already?" I ask. "Hmm. Nuna you're pabo or you just not update the news? They're all over the news you know." He say. Aish jeongmal this boy. "Yakkk how dare you to say that to your nuna". I hit him. "Aish arra arra mian. Ppali go change your cloth we will be late" he say and sit on the coach and watch tv. Aish where teyo learn all of those things. How dare him to say those words--

Aaaaa arraseo he must have it from myung oppa or taehyung oppa. Aish so annoying. I go to my room and take a quick bath. Take my casual cloth and my snapback. Then I go downstair. "Yak kim teyo kajja we're late" I shout. "Aish nuna you're the one who make us late" he say. "Aish arra mian" I sigh and we go to that cafe. That cafe was too full. There's people everywhere I hate it. "There's many people here" teyo say. "Hmm lets search our oppa" I say and we search for them. "Raejin ahh teyo yaa" V oppa call us. Then we go there. There's two seat left for me and teyo. I sit beside myungsoo oppa.

"Oppa annyeong" I say to oppa. "Annyeong. So with whom you go home?" He start introgating. Yep our house is full of appa data so he is worrying. "Aish oppa-- chinguu chinguu" please dont ask that question pleaseeeee. "Namja or yeoja?" He ask. Aishh jinjjaaaaa this one--. "Yayy the food is here" Jungkook oppa shout. "We'll continue it later" myungsoo oppa say. Pheww jungkook oppa gomawoooooo

Then we eat hapilly and fully(?) This cafe is quite big and usualy idol come here. "Yah hyung" suddenly someone greet jin oppa. "Yahh hanbin lets join us" jin oppa say. "Annyeong hanbin ah" say myungsoo oppa and v oppa. "Teyo raejin greet him ppali" say myungsoo oppa. "Oppa annyeong" I say. "Hyung annyeong" teyo say. "Ah annyeong... bangtan hyung deul annyeong" hanbin oppa say. "Lets have our formal introduction then" myungsoo oppa say. "Annyeong haseyo infinite myungsoo imnida" l oppa say. "Ah here they are" hanbin oppa say. Aish that jerk is here too. "Okay let us introduce our self. Get ready showtime. Annyeong haseyo ikon imnida" they say. "Okay its our turn now. Bang-tan annyeong haseyo bangtan sonyeondan imnida" the bangtan oppa deul say. Well in ikon I just know hanbin oppa and also that jerk.

Then the ikon member start introducing their self. "Annyeong haseyo ikon's oldest kim jinhwan imnida" the one who isn't looks like the oldest say "annyeong haseyo ikon's eomma yunhyung imnida" he does looks like an eomma "annyeong haseyo ikon's bobby imnida" the tall one say "annyeong haseyo ikon's leader kim hanbin imnida" hanbin oppa say  "annyeong haseyo ikon's koo junhoe imnida" that jerk say "annyeong haseyo ikon's donghyuk imnida" the cute one say. "Annyeong haseyo ikon's maknae chanwoo imnida" the maknase say.

"Okay llets get along well" myungsoo say. "Ne sunbaenim"they all say. "Okay the food is here. Lets eat" jin oppa say. Then all of those guys eat a lot really alot and you can say that i dont get any piece of my favourite food. then the cheese cake come.  HEOL I WANT THAT CHEESE CAKE. There was the last piece of it, i want to grab it. But that jerk take it first so i cant have anything. "Myung oppa can i taste your cheese cake?" I ask with puppy eyes i really want it. "Ani ask junhoe he already have one before" he say. "Aish him? I better not eat any of it" i say and pout. Aish jinjja goo junhoe--

"Myungsoo hyung right if you want it ask to me if not then its mine" he say with a smirk. "Aish nevermind just eat it" i say. Heol i hate him--. I usualy text Heechan unnie, nara unnie and anhee unnie. So now because i'm bored and all of them talking about their idol stuff and boys stuff i'm bored. And teyo already go home because homework. Aish pabo ya! I just relized i'm the only girl here and i can be in trouble if there's sasaeng here. I think i gotta go. So i send a message through line.

"Unniesss do you wanna hang out with me? I'm bored." -raejin-
"Mian raejin ah but i already have an appointment hehehe:3" -heechan unnie-
"Aish heechan unnie just go with me and left jingoo oppa(?)" -raejin-
"Yep deal(?)" -nara-
Yippie nara unnie on the line.
"Nara unnie lets go. You're single already right(?)" -raejin-
"Yep arraseo. Where will we meet?" -nara-
"The usual cafe near our base(?)" -raejin-
"Okay see yaa" -nara-
"I really want to join but sorry i'm taken. Have fun girls" -heechan
"Arraseo annyeong :*" -raejin-

Okay lets go. "Oppa i'm gonna go with nara unnie so annyeong" i say to all the oppas if they listen to me. "Ya dont go home too late" the ajumma say. "Dont forget to bring food" tae tae oppa say. "Yakkk never mind your alien oppa just go safely" myung oppa say. "Ne annyeong" i say and go to my destination. I go through my favourite shop and buy a new snapback. Hehehe i like snapback. Then i feel someone following me so i go faster. And finnaly i reach the cafe. "Nara unniee" i call her. "Raejin ah annyeong" she say.

Then we go to our usual shopping mode(?) We go to ice cream shop first. "Ya unnie like usual?" I ask and she nod. "Two oreo ice cream please" i order "two oreo ice cream here they are" the waitress say and give the ice cream. "Thankyou" i say and sit on our place. "Raejin ah do you know there's a new rumor that iKON will move to our school" nara unnie say. "Jinjja? All of the group not only that jerk" i say half shout so everyone look at me "slow down your voice" nara unnie say. "Mian unn. All of the group?" I ask again. "Hmmm and they'll be there on monday" she say. "So you'll meet him right???" i tease her. "Yaaa i dont like him anymore" she try to not say the truth.

"Unnie lets go to the xx shop heechan unnie and jingoo oppa was there. Anhee unnie say she'll be there too" i say. "Okay call" she say and we go there as fast as tiger(?) "Nara yaaa raejin aaa" anhee unnie call us and we go there. "You two really fast you know" she say. "Of course we cant wait to do our mission(?)" We say. Yep our mission is to make sure that jingoo oppa is bad and he take our heechan unnie away(?) But we do it nicely not in the harsh way. Just when we see her we gonna ignore her and let her enjoy their time(?) Kind right :3

"Unnie i spotted heechan unnie in that couple shop" i say to nara and anhee unnie. "Arraseo kajja" then we go to that shop and search for our couple things and have fun. "Ya chingu deul annyeong" heechan unnie say and jingoo oppa come with her. "Ah annyeong heechan unnie and jingoo oppa" i say "yea annyeong heechan ah and jingoo ssi" anhee unnie and nara unnie say. "So how's your date doin?" Nara unnie ask. "Good" jingoo oppa answer shortly. "Okay then enjoy your date love birds" anhee unnie say then we continue doing all the shopping.

Then finnaly its already evening and i should get going. "Unnies i'll go home first annyeong" i told them. "Do you want ro go together???" Nara unnie ask. "Aniyo gwenchana unnie. Annyeong" i say and go home. In the way there's a dark aley i'm a bit scared but i should go there. "God please bless me" i say then i go in. "Hey pretty girl what are you doing in this late hour" he say. "Ajussi its still early and i should go home" i say. " ahh so this is still early? Come to me then" he say. Oh no i gotta go. I run and run i dont know where to run and that ajussi keep following me.

Aish jeongmal ottokhae? I keep running and i'm scared first i hide but i think that ajussi gonna find me. God please help me. Then suddenly someone grab me into a dark place and shut my mouth. "Keep calm and you'll be safe" the voice say. Its like i've hear this voice. Then i see the ajussi go through the aley and go away. Then the stranger let me go. I face him and bow "gomawo ajus-" i cutted when i see him. Is it possible?

Hahahaaaa
So who save raejin???
Any guess?
Mian for wrong grammer and also any typos guys
And sorry for the late update...
Also give me some suggestion or comment so i can be better.
See ya guys~
K_C