Chapter 19

Hello guys I'm backkkk
Yayyyyyy
Sorry I'm late to update:(
Enjoy guyssssss

Raejin POV

Have a boyfriend doesnt mean you have every things, knowing the facts that your boyfriend is a kpop star is hard. IKON the new YG group, which have the exact equal number of fans and also haters so they've go through alot of hardness even theyre just debut. And here I am as their stylish should arrange their cloth their hair and other stuff. They're sometimes annoying well acctually not sometimes but always. Its almost a month I've been their stylish there's a lot loveline I make with june but not that much because of their tight schedule. Now they're shooting their new mv's and me and nara unnie should go to school like usual.

"Goodmorning raejin yaaaa" heechan unnie hugs me. "Annyeong unnie... do you miss me that much kkk" I've been one week off because of the boys schedule. "So how's ur life here?" I ask her. Yep she broke up with jingoo oppa. I dont know why but they have a war(?) They say it was the biggest war last spring. "Nothing much. That psycho always follow me. I hate it alot" she pout. I just giggles. Then we go to our classroom. Before I want to call nara unnie the bell already ringed. "Sit in your seats everyone" the songsaenim say. I dunno what happens but there's fangirls screaming outside and scolded by the principal. I dont really care about that fangirls are loud. They're everywhere and always gather in front their bias class and sometimes their bias play some trick on them and I found it funny.

But why they're here. Jungkook oppa is off because his comback, yugyeom alsoo off and junhoe is off to mv shooting. I wonder what makes them so loud. "Raejin ah its junhoe" heechan unnie whisper. "Its impossible un-" I stopped when I see him infront of the class. "Mianhae songsaenim I'm late" he say and bow. "Goo junhoe ssi its your fourth time already, I dont care even you're an idol, discipline is a must for every student" jung songsaem say. "Ne songsaem I'm sorry" he say and sit beside me as usual. "Annyeong jinnie" he say while put his bag and sit and I just give him a 'why you're here' face. 'I'll explain it later' he whisper. "Okay class we have new student here. Come in" songsaem say. New student? Nugu? Then a familiar face come in. Wait... the fangirls scream. Kim donghyuk? Why he's here. I look at junhoe and give him ' you should explain everything' face.

"Hello everyone, I'm kim donghyuk, please take care of me" he say with gis eyesmile which make all the fangirls shout. "Okay you may sit beside choi heechan. Heechan ssi raise ur hand please" jung songsaem say. Then donghyuk sit beside her. "Annyeong heechan annyeong rae rae" he say. Whoa its gonna be a long day I thought. Then we continue our lesson. After the rough day filled with maths, physics and also chemistry finally its break time. Like usual I go to canteen with heechan unnie. We sit in our usual table with anhee unnie and nara unnie. "Unnieessss" I say while hugging them one by one. "Yaa whats going on? Is any alien attack you?" Anhee unnie say. "Aish unnie" I pout.

Suddenl the boys pass our table with those fangirls. "Yaa whats with them? They're studying here?" Nara unnie ask confused. "Yepp unnie they're moving today" I say. "Aish there'll be more fangirls and this school gonna be crowded. That yunhyeong boy join my class" anhee unnie say. "Unnie did ur namchin here too?" heechan unnie ask to her sister. "Aigoo heechanie. Ofcourse he's here but I havent meet him" nara unnie say. Sometimes I wonder why theyre not that close. But knowing the fact that heechan unnie is adopted by the family I know why they're not close. Nara unnie is a cold one and heechan unnie is the charming one, thats why they cant be that close.

"Excuse me ladies can we sit here?" Hanbin oppa ask. "Like you'll not sit here if we say no" nara unnie say coldly. While the rest of us just giggles. "Yaaaaa kimbab in da houseee" bobby oppa come and suddenly bring alot of food. "Whoaaaa oppa jjangggg" me and heechan unnie say. "Lets eattt" anhee unnie cheers and we start dig in the food. "Ya yaaa I'm the one who buy it" kimbab oppa protest. "We dont really care hyung" the sassy june answer which make everyone giggles. Then we have some chitchat until the bell rings. Then we go to our class.