Chapter 21

HELLO GUYS
I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER...
ITS H-3 christmast and H-2 ikon's full album hahaha
DUMB AND DUMBER MV MAKING IS OUT, DONT FORGET TO WATCH IT~
ENJOY THIS CHAP~~~~~

Raejin POV

I woke up at 3 o clock. Aish jinjja why did i woke up this early? Am i that worried? Aigoo pabo raejinnie. Should i send a messages?

Goo ssi, something happen? Are you allright? Are you sleeping already? I mean are tou awake? Need me to accompany you? Should i help something? -raejin

Aigoo pabo raejin,he should be sleeping these hours. I think i should stop thinking about bad things happen with him. Then a phone call arrived. Pabo Namchin. Huh? He's awake?

"Ya princess" he say.
"Mwo? You allright? I'm worried" i'm really worried because of him.
"How i supposed to answer all your questions? Lets meet"
"Meet? Micheoseo? This late? By the way why you're not sleeping? I'll kill you if you sick" i blurted.

"Yaaa i'm the one who kill you if you sick. You're awake this late? Go sleep now" mwoya? I'm worried and he told me to sleep? -.-
"But i worried and cant sleep"
I say pouting.

"Yaa stop pouting before i kiss you" Heol he know i'm pouting? I'm surprised and start seeing around. There's no one around.
"Yaaa heol... mwoya? How can you know i'm pouting? You're really something goojunhoe"
I say then i hear a knock in my window. I open it and see that pabo jerk infront of my room. Aigoo how long he's there. Using those cloth? He's going to be cold. "Yaaaa pabo what are you doing here?"

"Ofcourse to see my yeochin, now come out. Its cold here you know" aigoo this pabo, you shouldn't call all the way to get here--. He giggles. 
"Aish jinjja. You make me crazy junhoe ssi, wait there, if i get caught i'll be in trouble."
I say and end the calls. Then i sneak out from my room, make sure no one know i'm out. Then i see taehyung's oppa jacket in the couch and take it. Then i go outside.

When i go out i see an ajussi with his smile. "Annyeong princess" he say smiling like a pabo. "Aish jinjja you're so annoying" i say pouting. "And you're going out with this clothes? You'll gonna sick pabo" i say while giving him Taehyung oppa jacket. "Aigoo my yeochin is too kind" he say and mess my hair,  whats wrong with the sassy thinggy?  "Neol gwenchana hmm?" I ask him. "Nan gwenchana aigoooo you worried that much hmm?" he ask me while back hugging me. DUGEUN DUGEUN aigooo ige mwoyaaa. "Of course i dunno what to do if my namchin is gone" i say, heol why did i say that.

"Aigoo my yeochin can say cheesy things now?" He ask giggling. I'm doomed why did i say that? Pabo jinnie "Lets eat ramyun" he say and hold my hand. "Ahhh its cold" he say and put my hand inside his pocket. He's watching alot of drama hm?? "Kajja" he say and look at my face which i belive is as red as tomato now. "Chankaman, lets fix this ugly face" he say and fix my hair and put my hoodie. Heol, ugly? Why you like me if i'm ugly goo junhoe ssi? -.- "Kkeut" he say.

"Mwoya goo junhoe... your alien side exposed again huh?" i say giggling. "Mworago? Alien? You gonna die if i catch you kim raejin, run now while i'm being kind" he say. "Catch me if you can giant fake maknae" i say and run. Then we start playing and run. "Yaaaa are you sure you're namja? Why you cant catch me?" I say laughing. "Yaaaa i'll catch youu" he say and we start running in the park. Then he catch me. "Yaaaa you're die now" he say and hug me tight.

"Aniyaaa you're so mean" i say and pout. "Yaaa stop it now before i give a peck on it" he say smirking. Mwoyaaaaa i'm sure i'm blushing hard now. "Arraseo arraseo. Lets eat" i say while walking to the minimarket faster to avoid him. "yaaa wait for me" he say as he run following me and put his hand around my shoulders.