Chapter 3

Annyeong guys...

I'm back..

Enjoy this chapter

×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0

Raejin Pov

I go upstairs and change my cloth. I use my usual t shirts, jeans and use my jacket. You know i will go with a famous kpop idol. My own oppa.. Sometimes i'm their fangirl too. I also buy their album secretly. "Raejin ah.. Ppali.. I'm gonna late" Myungsoo oppa shout. "Arraseooo" I shout back and go downstairs take my bag.

"Yah.. change that pony tail" Myungsoo oppa play with my ponytail hair. "Aish oppa you know i dont like if you play with my hair" I pouted. "Arraseo but next time change your hair. I dont want to walk with you if you dont use your bandana" He say. I sigh and nod. "Thats my dongsaeng.. Kajja" He smile and we walk to Wollim bulding.

You know my oppa is idol. His life is hard fans everywhere. So he use a black jacket and also black sunglases. I walk behind him because i affraid of his fans. "Yah raejin dont stay too far. I'm not bite" He jokes. I walk near him. Then the badluck comes. His fans stop infront of me. Myungsoo oppa dont know and he kept walking.

I'm in trouble. I sigh."Yah! Who are you? Why you're following our oppa" "Do you her girlfriend?" "You b*tch what are you thinking?" They give me that irritating sentence. "Yah you cant talk? Answer me" The one with white skin pull my hair. "Um.. I..I.." I yell in pain. "You cant hear our oppa you know" They start hitting me and i feel pain everywhere.

"Yah... Stop" I hear someone shout. I feel they stop kicking but i'm too weak i can't get up. I feel realy weak and everything turn black.

Myungsoo Pov

"Yah dont walk too far. I'm not bite" I say to my lovely dongsaeng. She nod and walk near me. I feel she's not here. I turn back and see she's not there. I see some fangirls kicking someone. I have bad feelings toward this. I run there and see a weak figure lay in the floor.

"Yah.. Stop" I shout they stop kicking and i see that weak figure. "Raejin ah" I say and go to see her. Her bodies really weak and she is fainted. "Oppa who's her?" "Is she your girlfriend?" The fans ask. "Yah! What are you doing to her?" I ask in anger. No one answer and they left. I Take Raejin and give her a piggyback.

"Yah its myungsoo oppa" "Yah who is behind him?" "is it his girlfriend" Everyone crowd and i dont care. I take her to wollim buiding to our practise room. "Yah its myungsoo" "What take you so long" "Yah who-" I cut them "Hyung its not important now. But let give Raejin some rest" I say and lay raejin in the sofa. Let her rest. "What happen to my dongsaeng??? Is she okay?" Woohyun hyung ask. "Molla.." I sigh.

"What actually happen?" Sungyeol hyung ask. "We're walking here then there's some fangirls beating her. So i'm helping her and make the fangirls gone" I explain. "Myungsoo we're going to make press confrence soon. To explain all this to the fans. I will tell manager hyung" Sunggyu shyung say. I just nod and sit beside my dongsaeng.

Raejin Pov

I still feel dizzy. I look around ad i know this not my room. But why i'm here. I'm trying to sit but its hurt. "You're awake?" Myungsoo oppa ask and help me sit. "Raejin ah... Gwenchana? Anywhere hurt? Do you need something?" Woohyun oppa ask panicked. "Oppa i'm okay" I give him a weak warm smile. "Woaaa look at this two siblings" Sungyeol oppa tease. Yes i'm quite close with woohyun oppa. I think he's kind and sometimes i can lean at him.